Treacherous

November 22nd; 2012
About 6 weeks later; Thanksgiving Day
Taylor Swift's Point of View
Dear Diary,
       I have to say, I'm not too excited for today. Joe has his parents and I have mine coming to Thanksgiving Dinner. Joe's brothers aren't coming and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Austin is spending time with his girlfriend supposedly so I guess I'm screwed. Why did I agree to this situation? The entire time I'll probably just be on edge while everyone walks on eggshells. Joe and I don't talk much still but enough to know we're still friends. I miss him but I don't know what's going to happen. I think most of the population is scared of the unknown to be quite honest.
In other news, Love Story was released last week. It wasn't as successful as Cruel Summer or Getaway Car but it still climbed the charts. Along with fans, I'm developing more haters. The haters I'm not minding as much, it's the constant attention and magnification. Sometimes I think my pregnancy gives me more fame and attention then if I wasn't. I would prefer to be studied because of my ability and not my...uterus? I got the nursery all set up and  it's one I always wanted to have...Joe finally agreed to live with us but I think he's going to leave once he can. I miss him, he's my best friend

                       -Taylor <3

"Taylor! We have company!" Joe yells from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shrug and try to get out of bed but it's a struggle. Okay...1, 2, 3. I push myself off the bed and groan. I hate my life.

"Taylor!" Joe screams again.

"I'M COMING! SORRY IT TAKES ME MORE THAN 15 SECONDS!" I belt and walk downstairs slowly. I see my mom by the front door as she sets a dish on the dining table.

"I see that you've really grown." Andrea states.

"Is that an insult? Do you think I'm fat!?" I snap.

"No, no, no, no. Just saying you're really glowing."

"Okay, okay."

"I'm just going to go to the kitchen." I see her slowly move away into the kitchen as she's trying to be sneaky somehow.

"Taylor, chill. I know you're all hormonal or whatever but take a chill pill." Joe stutters.

"You take a chill pill!" I yell. The doorbell then rings and Joe walks towards the door and opens it.

"Hey guys." Joe says and hugs his parents.

"It's always nice to see my baby boy." His mother exclaims.

"Mommmmm, I'm not a baby anymore." Joe replies.

"You'll always be my baby." She says and walks into the living room. His father sets down a dish on the table as well.  After about 30 minutes of small talk everything is ready to eat so all of us sit down at the table where all the food is. Everyone has some alcoholic drink except Liv and I. I wish I could drink alcohol so I could get through this.

"So, Joe, wanna introduce us to everyone?" His father requests.

"Uh...that's Andrea and Scott. Those are Taylor's parents...that's Olivia, that's Taylor's daughter and over there is Taylor...my friend?" Joe points to every person as he says there name and introducing us.

"Hi!" Olivia beams.

"I didn't realize she already has a daughter." His mom adds.

"Well, she does..." Joe replies.

"I like kittens and cake with unicorns!" Olivia chimes.

"You sure you can handle raising a toddler as well?