I Almost Do

October 13th; 2012
Three Weeks Later
Taylor Swift's Point of View
Dear diary,
            I feel like I'm being eaten alive. I know I'm in the wrong sometimes but it hurts to admit it. I was a bitch but I was angry. Part of me feels obligated to spend time with her before she died but she made me miserable. Maybe I don't need to forgive her, maybe I'll try indifference. I'll just stop caring about what she did to me, she's going to be dead in a few months anyway. If I don't forgive her and let her die, I feel like I'll be doing the same thing she did to me. Left me to die...left to suffer. I think I would be a hypocrite if I didn't do anything.

-Taylor <3

Right when I set my journal down, Olivia runs into my room and jumps on the bed to wake me up.

"Mommy, it's time to get up." Liv exclaims and flops on my stomach.

"Be careful sweetie, my stomach has the baby in it."

"Sorry, Mommy."

"It's okay. Let's go get ready for the day." I push myself off the bed and stand up. It gets harder and harder every day to get out of bed. It doesn't help that this is my second pregnancy and it makes my bump way bigger.

"Mommy, what are we doing today?" Olivia asks.

"We're going to go visit someone."

"Okay Mommy. I'll go get ready now." Olivia runs off into her bedroom and I assume she's getting dressed. I change into clothes for the day and finish some personal hygiene stuff along with putting on makeup. I walk out of my bedroom where I see Olivia running around the living room like a maniac.

"Let's have breakfast before we leave. Wanna do waffles?" I ask.

"Yay! Waffles!" I see her pour a ridiculous amount of syrup on her waffle once I finish baking them.

"I think that's enough. That's more syrup than waffle." I lightly take the bottle from her and close it. I finish my pancake eventually and so does she but she was syrup all over her face which makes me giggle. I take a napkin with some water with it and wipe the syrup off of her.

"Thank you, Mommy."

"Are you ready to go?" I ask her.

"Yep! I'm ready." We both walk outside and get into the cab which I already called in.

"Where are the two of you going?" The driver asks.

"11th and Madison, 78 Grandview Blvd. The neighbor is Nashville Hills."

"Sounds great." The driver starts the car and begins to drive to the address.

"Mommy, are we there yet?" Why do children have to constantly ask if we're there yet.

"Yep." I've figured out that you have to say 'yes' or they'll whine and keep asking. About 20 minutes later we end up at the address and I give the driver an over the top tip. Liv and I get out of the car and to the front door of Andrea's house.

"Mommy, whose house is this?" She asks.

"Your grandparents..." I sigh as I speak the truth to her. I knock on the door and wait for it to be opened.

"I thought you said I didn't have grandma or grandpa."

"I-You do, everyone does." The door is opened and I see Scott on the other side of it.

"Taylor?" He questions.

"Where's Andrea?"

"The kitchen. She's making lunch."