[The test] J.R.A

(Imagine you and Jack are like 25 and have been dating since 23)

"JACK!!!!! TIMES UP!!!!!" I shouted down to my boyfriend we've been waiting for this day forever. Jack turned his head round so quick it actually clicked.

"Ow." He said rubbing the back of his neck. Me and Jack have been trying to have a baby for about 6 months and it just hasn't been working.

I said this is going to be the last test before I get checked to see if I can have kids or not. Because my mum couldn't have kids or my nan so I'm obviously adopted and it was worrying me.

"God tell me the answer." Jack said praying to the god above.

"Please I really want this to be positive otherwise I'm going to get tested."

I was on the verge of tears. "Baby shh. If we have to adopt it's fine. If you can't have kids it's fine, I'll be happy with just you. And maybe a dog."

He hugged me and a tear fell down but he kissed it away. Then we uncovered the test.

"It's positive. They both are." I declared.

"I love you!" Jack kissed me passionatlely then the tests left my hands and I kissed him back.

"I love you too." I said back to him.

We stood in the front room for at least 5 minutes before we moved and just was taking in the fact that I can get pregnant. "Even though I can get pregnant, I want to adopt someone. Because I am."

"Y/n, that's a beautiful idea." Jack kissed me on the head and just held me in his arms