[80/90's things] D.J.S

I swear giving hints to boys is actually the hardest thing in the world. I guarantee maths would be easier then dropping hints to boys.

"Y/n just tell me." Me and Daniel right now were walking down the street on the way to the shops, and Daniel was begging for me to tell him who I like. And I was giving him the most obvious hints in the world.

"He has brunette hair and was blonde for like half a year." "Do I know him? Did you go to school with him?"

"Daniel - he dyed his hair blonde and it turned silver and he looked amazing in it. The best look he had so far." Daniel looked so confused and he was actually thinking for once.

"I don't -" "DANIEL I SWEAR TO GOD!!! IT'S YOU! I LIKE YOU! I COULDN'T OF BEEN MORE OBVIOUS!!!" I shouted at him and stopped walking.

"Y/n I -" "No! DANIEL! You're just oblivious and don't know how to take a hint!!! So it's OK OBVIOUSLY if you don't feel the same but I can't not tell you! I like you! And have for about a year!!! And you can't take a hint!! So just! I'm going!!"

I was walking away and ignoring Daniel shouting my name over and over again. And then he eventually stopped and I think gave up.

~ Time skip ~

It's been about 3 weeks and me and Daniel haven't talked. He's tried texting me and talking to me, knocking on my apartment door and I've just given up trying to talk to him.

"Daniel! I SWEAR TO GOD, GO AWAY!!!" I was about to shut my window until he turned off the boom box and out it on the floor.

(A/n are you ready for some amazing 80/90's shit right now? I don't think you are?)

I started hearing summer of 69 coming from outside my window and I ignored it until I heard my name being shouted. "Y/N! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! SO OPEN YOUR WINDOW!!"

I decided to finally give in and hear him out. He took the boom box off his shoulder and then put it on the floor and turned the music down.

"Y/N WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU LIKED ME, I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE A GIRL HAS NEVER PROPERLY THEY ONLY WANTED ME FOR MY FAME."

At this point I felt bad for him because it's true that's why he hasn't had a girlfriend forever. And I really wanted to know where he is going with this.

"Y/n! I'm in love with you. And I can't help it, but I am. So please. PLEASE! Be my girlfriend. And I done this all for me because I know you love this old lovey dovey shit! So please be my girlfriend?"

I decided to give up ignoring him and trying to get the feelings for him away from me but it was useless so I finally decided to give in.

"FINE! DANIEL I'LL GO OUT WITH YOU! BECAUSE I DO LOVE YOU TOO! LET'S JUST SAY YOU SNUCK YOUR WAY RIGHT INTO MY HEART!"

(A/n, lmao can you tell I was watching Phineas and Ferb while watching this)

I smiled and then closed my window and left Daniel to blast summer of 69 on his boom box.

And not gonna lie someone probably has called the police on him. So we'll see how long it will be until I'll have to bail him out.