[Oh no I'm scared] C.M.B

People who can physically do stuff on their periods are absolute goddesses

People who can physically do stuff on their periods are absolute goddesses. I can't even get out of bed on my period.

And the mood swings the cramps, omg they suck. But if you have a boyfriend then it kind of sucks a little less.

Especially if that boyfriend is called Corbyn Besson.

"Babeeeee!?!?!" I moaned at Corbyn. 

"Y/nnnnnnn!" He moaned back.

"Can you go get me some more stuff please. Mainly food."

He turned around from playing Roblox and looked at me. "This is the 10th time though." He said whining like a baby.

"Suck it up buttercup." Corbyn faked a hurt expression then walked to the kitchen to look for the food.

"We have food!" He shouted to me.

"No we don't!!! We don't have the food I want!!"

Corbyn walked back into the front room. And looked at me. I was giving him an evil glare because he wouldn't buy me any chocolate.

"Oh no I'm scared." Corbyn said low key scared.

"Well then go get me some chocolate then!" I said laying back down on the sofa.

"Fine. But only because I don't fancy dying at the age of 21." He grabbed his car keys and left.

But I opened the window and shouted at him. "LOVE YOU BABE!!!!" He slammed his car door and rolled down the window.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" Then he drove off to go get me chocolate so he wouldn't die. Then off the shops for the 10th time today.