[Jokes] D.J.S

Me and Daniel just got kicked out of the restaurant because we were "being to loud" but we were just cracking funny as jokes that made us laugh loudly so technically it was laughter and not just loudness

"Y/n I can't believe you got us kicked out, I've been on that waiting list for ages." Daniel said to me without trying to laugh.

"No, it was your fault I was cracking the jokes and then you were laughing way to loud at them. So it's your fault." I said bopping his nose and then walked backwards. .

"Exactly your fault because you made jokes that made me laugh loudly." I laughed at his comeback and then just smiled.

"But you got to admit Seavey that we did have a blast tonight. And that food was to fancy for me so let's just go McDonald's because I'm still hungry.

I ran to his car and I heard Daniel run behind me and then I felt him pick me up by my waist and then spin me around. Then put me back down and whispered in my ear.

"You're jokes are funny. But I think I have a better joke." I felt a thing poking my butt and then whispered back. "Yeah your sex life because it doesn't exist.

I unlocked his car and got in to the passenger seat. And Daniel got into the drivers and pulled out the car park.

"My sex life does exist it just doesn't exit tonight because my girlfriend won't let it exist." Daniel said as he started driving. "That's true. But anyway how does a train eat?"

Daniel gave me "a you serious" look and then he played along to the joke. "I don't know y/n." "It goes chew chew." I bursted out laughing and I saw Daniel trying not to laugh but he eventually gave in.

"That was absolutely terrible." "Yeah but you laughed anyway." I said defending myself. "I think I deserve some payback from tonight." Daniel said driving faster.

"Daniel you are one honey bastard."

(A/n lmao I didn't even know where I was going with this one it kind of just popped into my head when I saw this picture)

𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙒𝙚 𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara