[Sorry For Being 'Clingy'] J.M.R.F

(A/n this is a request for luvlimelightt hope you enjoy. And if you want an imagine just message me).

~ Jonah's P.O.V ~

I've just came back from 3 months of touring and y/n's been really clingy lately. I don't know what it is, but she has been and it's been getting on my nerves if I'm being honest.

"Babe what do you want to watch tonight?" Y/n snapped me out of my thoughts, realising she was in my lap.

"I don't know. How about we don't have a movie night tonight?" Please say yes, I need some alone time.

"Why? You've been gone for 3 months and I want to spend some time with you."

"Okay, fine. How about you go sort out a movie while I'll go get some snacks."

She nodded her head then took the controller from the bed and started flicking through the channels.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and saw Corbyn and Jack eating/talking.

"Hello there." I said walking over to the boys.

"Aren't you meant to be watching a movie with y/n tonight?" Corbyn asked me sliding the crisps over to me.

"Yeah I should be, but I don't want to. Ever since we came back she's been really clingy, she's never been like that before."

"Maybe it's because you haven't seen y/n for 3 months and haven't had affection from her in a while?" Jack asked stealing the crisps from me.

"Maybe. But she's still being clingy and I don't really want it. But you know, what you gonna do?"

"Just go watch the movie." Corbyn said to me pushing me back up the stairs.

~ Your P.O.V ~

Jonah's been downstairs for about 10 minutes and he was only meant to be getting snacks.

I walked down and overhead him talking to Corbyn and Jack. I stayed in the hallway and started ease dropping.

"Aren't you meant to be watching a movie with y/n tonight?" He should be.

"Yeah I should be, but I don't want to. Ever since we came back, she's been really clingy, she's never been like that before." I'm not being clingy?... Am I?

"Maybe it's because you haven't seen y/n in 3 months and haven't had affection from her in a while." And all of a sudden, jack's being really smart.

I stopped listening to the conversation and decided to walk back to Jonah's room so it looked like I was in there the whole time.

*******

The movie just finished and it was 7pm. "You spending the night?"

"Nah, I'm going to walk home." I sat up and started putting on my shoes.

"Why? You always spend the night? Did I do something?" Obviously you did something.

"No! You're fine! It's just, I've been missing my own bed. I've spent the past 4 nights here and really fancy sleeping in my own bed." I laughed sliding on my jacket.

"Oh okay. Well text me when you get home."

"Will do!" I kissed Jonah on the cheek, said bye to the boys and started walking back to my house.

I texted Jonah saying I'm home, but didn't text him anything else because he'll probably think I'm being to clingy.

"Y/n!!!!!" I turned around, to see my 6 year old sister running towards me.

"Kiera!!!!" I shouted back giving her a big hug. "You okay? Did you miss me?"

"Yes I did! Mum's been picking on me to much!" I laughed as I stopped hugging her and walked into the kitchen.

"She's lying. Who are you?" My mum joked.

"I'm your favourite daughter! And I finally decided to come back, I think Jonah's getting a bit sick of me."

"How come?" I explained the whole situation to my mum then she finally decided to give me some wisdom.

"Give him some space. 2 weeks. Just a little amount of time, every time he tries to text you, be nice but if he wants to hang out, just say you're busy."

"Okay. I'll try that."

And that's what I did, for 2 weeks. Jonah tried to text me a couple of times and I was being a bit blunt. He asked if I wanted to hang out sometimes but I said I was busy.

~ Jonah's P.O.V ~

Y/n's been ignoring me a lot lately, she keeps saying she's busy and not really replying to my texts.

But the boys decided to take me to the skate park to try and get my mind off of y/n. If I'm being honest it wasn't really working.

All the other boys were skating, correction. Jack and Corbyn were skating, Zach was on his hoverboard and Daniel was probably doing some random trick. Whereas me, I was looking out onto the grass thinking about y/n.

As I was looking around on the grass, I saw a little girl looking for someone/seems lost. It was y/n's little sister... Kiera.

"Hey boys! I just saw y/n's little sister! I'm going to - " I didn't finish I just walked over to her.

I guess she recognised me, because she ran straight over to me, hugging me. "Hey Kiera!" I smiled hugging her tightly.

"Jonahhhh!! Can you help me find y/n! We're playing hide and seek and I don't know where she is."

"Okay. Let's go find your sister!"

I held Kiera's hand, as we walked round the park trying to find y/n. We eventually found her in a bush on her phone.

"FOUND YOU!!!" Kiera shouted tackling y/n with a hug.

"Guess you did!" Then she looked up at me. "With the help of Jonah you little monster!!" Y/n joked. "How about you go find mum while me and Jonah have a conversation in private."

~ Your P.O.V ~

Kiera nodded her head, as she walked out of the bushes which left me and Jonah by ourselves.

"Do you really think I'm clingy?" I asked standing up and brushing off the mud.

"No. No I don't! It's just I thought you were because I was away for 3 months and didn't really talk to you."

"But you said it to the boys, and only semi agreed with Jack when he suggested the idea."

"I know, it's just. I thought you were, because you're never normally like that. But I'm sorry... I should've just asked you."

I nodded my head. "It's fine. But next time talk to me."

Jonah nodded his head and offered me into a hug which I gladly accepted.