[The world] D.J.S

~ literally 2 months ago ~

"BOOM! BOOM! GUESS WHO JUST GOT A PROMOTION AND A FAT ASS CHEQUE!!!!" You shouted as you walked into Daniels house with black sunglasses, backpack on and waving your cheque in the air. "Geez, I don't know?" Daniel asked sarcastically to you. "WELL THIS BITCH HERE JUST DID!" You said pointing at yourself and twirling around.

You ran and jumped onto the coffee table and smelt your cheque "hmm seems like a million bucks right here." You literally ripped the envelope open and then unfolded the letter. "Fuck yeah bitches." You did a little happy dance and jumped off the table.

"£26,871.05. Because my boss loves to be exact." You and Daniel both did a happy dance. "What? Why are you so excited?" You gave yourself a smile and then looked at him.

"You know how it was your birthday in April?" "Yeah, and we're now in October." "Well, me being the best person in the world." You said flicking your hair. "I decided to book a flight around world. For about what 5 months?"

Daniels jaw dropped but you just walked passed him ran up the stairs and into his bedroom. "Pack your god damn bags okay? We're leaving in 2 days." You dragged your suitcase from the back of Daniels wardrobe and dropped it on the bed.

"Well don't just stand there!" You said to Daniel but then he jumped and grabbed his suitcase. Daniel started packing the most clothes he could get into there and then you two chilled the whole 2 days.

~ Now ~

You and Daniel were currently in Germany. You two were just chilling walking around the city talking and laughing.

"How long did you have this booked for?" Daniel asked you as you two waited for the cars. "Um about since may. I worked my ass off for s promotion to tour the world with just me and you. No boys." You said kissing him on the cheek. "Well this is definitely the best 21st birthday gift.

You smiled at what Daniel said, and then you took your camera out. "cheese." You said as you snapped a picture of Daniel and he gave a rock sign pose (like the picture) and that became a tradition each different place/country you two went to you took a picture of Daniel with that pose.

And as you carried on taking the pictures, you thought that you could create a photo album of you two touring the world, and give it to him for his 22nd birthday present.