[Midnight bonfire] J.M.R.F

Me and Jonah were on the beach laying down, while the other boys were roasting marshmallows on the bonfire

"I love having a bonfire on the beach," I said snuggling into Jonah's chest.

"I know. You have the waves crashing against the sand and s'mores what more do you need?"

Jonah said wrapping his arms around me. "Maybe your hoodie or something?" I said trying to steal the one he's wearing.

"You are literally wearing one of my hoodies right now."

He said looking me in the eyes and laughing at me.

"What? Can't your girlfriend have more if your hoodies?"

"No, not all of them. I need some for nights like these."

We both sat there laughing a little bit. "I really fancy a s'more." I said as I got up from Jonah's lap and walked over to the rest of the boys by the bonfire.

I grabbed two marshmallows one for me and one for Jonah. "Jonah get your Harry potter ass over here!" I said as he walked over to me.

We both put our marshmallows on a stick then waited for them to melt from the fire. As it was going on I rested my head on his shoulders. And Jonah rested his head on my head.

"Why can't we stay like this forever?" Jonah asked me.

"I don't know. But I would love to stay in this moment, especially with you."

The marshmallows were melted and we squashed them in between the biscuits. Me and Jonah sat back down on the sand and started talking with the rest of the boys.

"Y/n, you have a bit of. A bit of marshmallow on your lip." I turned round to Jonah.

"Just there." He wiped it off my finger and wiped it on the sand. I laid my head on his shoulder again and he rested his head on my head.

"I love you." Jonah said as he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too." I replied but it was muffled with me eating with the s'more.

~ Time skip ~

We all made our way into the rented beach house. And me and Jonah slept on the floor together.

"We definitely need to do this more often." I said as I played with his hands.

"Yeah but maybe just us. So we can have some privacy."

"I can't tell if you are being sweet or a horny boyfriend."

I laughed quietly because everyone else was fast asleep, because of the time. "Well I was being sweet. But then when you said that. I did kind of turn into a horny boyfriend."

I laughed again and turned onto my side to face him. "We'll see if I'll let you be a horny boyfriend at the next bonfire." I said bopping his nose and turning the other way.

"Goodnight love." Jonah said as I felt a pair of arms round my waist.

"Goodnight horny boyfriend."