[Someone Walks In On You Two] Preference

(A/n how have I never seen this picture before????).

Zach ~ Me and Zach was watching YouTube, but we got a bit carried away. We got into a hard core make out session, Zach pulled my top off then Reese walked into the front room.

"Zachy. Are you staying for dinner?" Zach grabbed my top and I covered myself.

"No, but I'll stay tomorrow night." Reese nodded her head then walked out of the front room.

"That's not going to haunt me forever," I said putting my top back on. But Zach stopped me.

"Woah. Woah. I still have my old bedroom."

"Zach no. Reese ruined the moment."

"Oh god dude! Were you about to have sex on the sofa?" Mine and Zach's heads wiped around to the doorway.

"Well we were. But you and erase ruined the moment. Ryan rolled his eyes then left.

"Yep. Moment definitely ruined."

Jack ~ "Let's do this then." Jack pushed me into a bedroom and onto the bed, as we started making out.

Jack made his way down to my neck as I moaned. "Jack."

I pulled his top off and he pulled my dress off. Then we heard the door open.

I pulled the blankets over us then saw 2 drunk people opening the door.

"Oh shit sorry y/n. Come on Alex y/n and Jack are busy." I recognised the voice. Steve.

I smiled as he left and shut the door. Then looked into jack's eyes.

"So are we going to carry on or??" Jack asked me.

"Might as well." I said kissing Jack again.

Daniel ~ Daniel was writing a song and creating a beat while I was laying on the sofa.

He was shirtless and had his back muscles on show, and it wasn't a bar view.

"Babe are you nearly done?" I asked not being able to control myself.

"Yeah I've just got to time lapse this, then add the third beat then I'll be done."

I walked over to Daniel and put my head on his shoulder. "But that's sounds long."

"No babe - " I started kissing Daniel on the neck then he stopped what he was doing.

"I could use a break." Daniel said debating whether or not to stop making music or not.

"Yes you could." I smirked. Daniel moved a few things out of the way and put me on the table.

"Break time!" I smirked.

Daniel made me lay down all the way and I accidentally laid on a sound pad but we ignored the sound and continued making out.

"Daniel you alright?!" Daniel turned around and Christian was in the doorway.

"Oh sorry. I heard shuffling and some loud ass music. But I'll leave you two alone," he slammed the door and Daniel turned back to me.

"Looks like my break got caught short."

"We can make it longer."

Corbyn ~ Me and Corbyn were in a heated make out session ready for what we both wanted next.

"God finally some alone time!" Corbyn said undoing his pants the same with me.

"I've been waiting for alone time with you all month." We made out more. But we ignored the voices outside.

"Come in here. No one's in - " I looked at the door and my sister was there.

"Y/n. Okay. Wow. You're dating Corbyn. How did I not know?! Jesus!" She then leaned up against the door.

"Um Elli, we're kind of busy."

"Oh yeah sorry. And Corbyn, don't be silly wrap your willy!" She grabbed her boyfriends hand and walked out of the bedroom.

"Your sisters sense of humour."

"Tell me about it." I said making out with him again.

Jonah ~ I put my forehead on Jonah's after I pulled away from our kiss, breathing heavily.

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Jonah we've done this loads of time before. I'm always sure." I kissed Jonah again but he pulled away.

"I know I just wanted to make sure." Jonah put a strand of hair behind my ear and pulled off his top.

"I like being a gentlemen." I laughed and we started making out again. Then my top flew off then we heard the door open. Jonah pulled the cover over and me.

"Daniel?!?"

"Oh shit sorry! I thought this was the closest! Sorry! Uh carry on!"

Daniel walked out and slammed the door and Jonah put his head in the crook of my neck.

"Ugh. I need to put a lock on my bedroom door."

"I agree. But let's just watch a movie." I grabbed my top back and looked up at Jonah.

"I guess you're right Daniel ruined the moment."