[How he wakes you up] Preference

Jonah ~ He gets in the shower and sings any random lyrics that comes to him. Then he checks to see if you're awake and if you are he pecks your lips and says "Morning babe." But if you aren't he rolls his eyes and laughs. And let you sleep because you're grumpy when you don't get enough sleep.

Corbyn ~ Corbyn's an early bird so he wakes up pretty early. And he knows that you always leave your phone off mute. So, he decides to send you a meme. And a funny text message following it because he knows that you're a meme queen.

Daniel ~ Obviously he plays his guitar because he knows that you love that sound when you wake up to it in the morning. Because it places a massive smile on your face which creates an even bigger one on his.

Jack ~ He plays one of his unreleased songs to you. Especially the slow one. The one where he is just playing the piano. Because you love waking up to it, since it calms you and makes you feel safe as soon as you wake up.

Zach ~ Because you and his favourite TV show is Brooklyn nine nine. He does what Jake does to wake you up. Plays random chords on the guitar and starts singing really quietly. Because you smile before you properly wake up and that's when Zach knows that he had succeeded on waking you up.