[Jingle bell ball] C.M.B

You haven't seen Corbyn in ages, and when you heard he's going to be performing in the jingle bell ball, you requested the company to come to your town at least a million times

"HE'S COMING TO TOWN!!!" You shouted to no one as you slid around in your socks at home. Corbyn just texted you saying that he's coming to your town for the shows, and you being the prankster girlfriend you are, you said you weren't going. Which made Corbyn sad, but he said he would see you straight after.

But in reality, you bought front row tickets right in the middle as soon as you saw the news. Even though you spent £300 on the ticket, it was still worth it. But you probably will be tackled at the front when the boys go on.

~ Skip to outside the venue ~

You bought a hoodie so you can put your hood up in the queue, so you wouldn't he noticed by any fans so they could record you and post about it to show Corbyn.

The security guards started letting people in, and you managed to sneak past everyone without being caught by any fans. You went straight to your seat and just waited there for 45 minutes.

Then the first act came on, which was Charlie Puth. And everyone was jamming out to the music, and all the singers were on besides Shawn mendes and why don't we. But the boys were on next.

They started off with come to Brazil, big plans, trust fund baby, and then finally fallin'. In corbyn's bit of TFB, he spotted you in the crowd and winked at you. Then when he was waiting for his bit in fallin', he mouthed "come back stage after Shawn." It took you a couple of times to get because of lip reading but you eventually got it.

You waited until after Shawn was finished at the end of the concert, and all the lights came back on. Which lead to some linelights coming up to you and hugging you taking pictures with you and started conversations. But you eventually excused yourself climbed onto the stage and walked behind the curtains.

"Corbyn?!!?! Cor -" You were cut off when you felt some veiny noodle arms round your waist and picked up off the floor. "Are you lost baby girl??" He whispered in your ear, because you two watched 365 days earlier before that day. You laughed at him put you down and spun you around.

"Why didn't you tell me??" Corbyn asked you. "I wanted to keep it a surprise because I know you would be happy to see me." You replied to him. "Meh." You hit him at his response and went to get out of his grip but then he gripped you tighter. "I'm kidding I really did miss you." Corbyn kissed you gently on the lips and he threw his arm round his shoulder and you two walked to his dressing room with the rest of the boys.

"Hey yetards!" You shouted at the 4 idiots. "Oh thank god y/n! We missed you, he kept going on and on and on about you." Zach said giving me a massive hug. "I mean we didn't see each other in about 5 months." You aid infuffled in Zach's hug. You too both pulled away and then Eben came barging into the dressing room. "Guys -" "Dickhead!" You said interrupting you you two had a brother and sister relationship and are always making fun of each other. "Dickhead, your back." Eben said to you replying the banter.

You ran up to him and hugged him and he picked you up. "Thank God you're here. Corbyn kept going on on and on -" "alright I get it I love my girlfriend!" Corbyn said to all of you clearly embarrassed. You jumped out of Eben's arms, and went to jump on corbyn's back, and he obviously caught you.

"So I have good/bad news." You said to all the boys getting higher on corbyn's back. "Oh don't tell me you're pregnant." Jonah said to you as he put on concerned parent mode. "Oh god, no. Corbyn's not that strong. Anyway. I can now move out to la with all you losers." You said smiling at then all.

"Wait hold up! What do mean I'm not strong enough?" Corbyn said dropping you off his back. "Your swimmers are not strong enough, to get through your condom and my birth control yetard!" I said poking his arm.

"I'm taking that as a challenge!" Corbyn said as he put his foot on the coffee table and stood up proudly. "You can't get me pregnant now I'm on my period dumbass." You said to him in a duh tone. "We can do it when you're finished!" Corbyn said to you completely ignoring your comment.

"Well I'll see you in 3 days then." You said as you walked out of the dressing room leaving Corbyn speechless and all the boys in shock