[Beach Photos] J.M.R.F

Me and Jonah, were at the beach talking a walk and it was a really nice day

Me and Jonah, were at the beach talking a walk and it was a really nice day. Despite the fact it was cloudy it was nice.

"How about we take some pictures?" Jonah asked as we stopped walking.

"Why?" I asked laughing.

"Because, we're on a beach. It's a nice day outside and you're a good photographer. So...." He trailed off as he held my hand.

"Fine. But I get a kiss between each photo/pose."

"Deal." Jonah said kissing me on the cheek.

Every picture I took, Jonah kept his word. He gave me a kiss on the lips. Sometimes it was a peck, or it was a full blown on kiss. But either way I'm not complaining.

"How are you such a good photographer? I can't even take mirror selfies good?" Jonah asked me as he went through loads of pictures.

"It's because every time I took a photo, I got a gift in return from my boyfriend." I said poking his sides."

"Now that is an amazing point." Jonah said putting the phone in his pocket as he kissed me on the lips.

I pulled away and smiled as he pouted. "Now it's time for you to try and take pictures of me. I haven't posted for about 10 months on Instagram and I think I should."

I gave Jonah my phone as I walked a couple metres away from him and started posing.

"Come on. I'll give you kisses between each picture....."

"Okay fine." Jonah unlocked my phone, then started taking the pictures.

And by the end of that day, we had 100 pictures of each other and there was lipstick on Jonah's lips.