[No.] J.R.A

[A/N okay before we start I just watched after we collided and I got a really good idea for an imagine so this is going to be the idea. And the boys aren't in the band and they've never met.]

~ Your P.O.V ~

I walked into a party my boyfriend Jack told me about, and I was obviously late because who the hell comes up to a party on time. And as I walked up to the house, it was buzzing.

People outside making out the music loud as fuck. And I just walked into to go find Jack. And then his purple hair made him stand out the most.

"Hey babe." I said to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey y/n! This is my friend Harry." I smiled and then waved hi and then went to get a drink.

And then Jack wrapped his arms around my waist. "So why didn't you get here early?" He asked putting his head on my shoulder.

"Who in the hell arrives early to a party." I turned around and then looked him in the eye. "True, but you could've at least told me about it." "I know. But still," I ruffled his hair up and held his hand and we walked to the "dance floor"

We were all dancing and a really good song came on so everyone was out here and we were all dancing and singing out hearts out.

"Hey Jack. Let's go play some beer pong." I saw Harry tap him on the shoulder and then Jack held my hand and then we walked over to the table.

"Okay. How about couple v couple. Lilith and Bella versus Jack and y/n." Harry whistled and started putting the drinks and cups up ready for the game.

"You played before?" Jack asked as he got his first ping pong ball. "Obviously! I went to uni for fucks sake." I grabbed the ball out his hand. Bounced the ball on the table and it landed in a cup.

They took a shot and they missed and then jack's turn happened and he missed.

~ Time skip ~

At this point Jack and the other team were pretty drunk. And I was only a little. But I decided to quit beer pong before I got to drunk and done something stupid.

"I'm going other there." I whispered to Jack. He nodded his head and carried on playing by himself while I went over to a couch and just sat there trying to sober up and was just judging people because that's all I do these days.

Jack was doing a couple of shots and then a guy came and sat next to me. "Y/n? Y/L/N?" I recognized the voice and turned to my side. "Daniel? Daniel seavey?"

"Hey, how are you??" Daniel asked me. "I'm doing good, I can't believe you're here? Who are you here with?" I asked because when you're talking to your ex-boyfriend you want to know what their new conquest is.

"No one actually. I'm here with my friend Simon." Daniel pointed over to a blonde tall guy and he waved over to us clearly pissed. "Looks like you'll be babysitting him then." I said laughing at Simon and turning my way back to Daniel.

"Yeah, I think I am. But babysitting you was way worse when you were drunk." "That's false information Seavey." I said hitting him playfully.

We were talking for a long time until we decided to get up and dance. And then Daniel decided to put his hands on my waist and I was about to pull him off but something else happened.

~ Jack's P.O.V ~

Y/n left to go sit on the couch probably cause she was bored with the game and I was playing 2 v 1. And I was winning surprisingly. "Ha beat that Lilith!!" I shouted at her clearly drunk.

"Okay okay okay. One more round Avery." "You're on Cotter." We set up the cups and alcohol. I looked over to y/n to see her talking to a guy on a sofa probably just a friend or a random guy to stop her from getting bored.

"You go first Avery." Bella said to me. She chucked me a ping pong ball. And I bounced it and it landed onto a cup. "Yes get in there!" I done a little dance. And I got one in the next two times and the girls only got two instead of three in.

I was about to do another shot but then I saw that idiot y/n was talking with and they were dancing and he put his hands round her waist.

"I'll be back." I saw y/n get uncomfortable and I tapped the dude on the shoulder and he turned around. " - " I didn't let him say anything and just punched him round the face.

~ Your P.O.V ~

Jack punched Daniel straight round the face and he fell to the floor then Jack started beating him up. "JACK?!? JACK?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?" A crowd was forming and I managed to pull Jack off Daniel.

"Jack what the fuck?!?" I shouted at him. "His hands were round your fucking waist!" "Yeah and I could've removed them! You didn't need to punch him!!"

I shoved Jack on the shoulder and walked passed him and grabbed my bag. I walked out the house and I heard Jack run after me.

"Y/N PLEASE!!" He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I wiggled out of his grip and looked at him. "NO! YOU'VE ALWAYS GOT TO INTERFER! -"

I was cut off my him shouting at me. "So when a guy is going to be grinding on you you won't be to leave you alone??!?"

I can't believe this dickhead right now. "No! I JUST WANT YOU TO - TO DO ANYTHING BUT PUNCH HIM! I CAN DEAL WITH PEOPLE MYSELF!!!" That was the last thing I shouted at him until I walked out of the driveway.

"Y/N I LOVE YOU - PLEASE!" I stopped walking and turned around. "WELL YOU SHOULD OF THOUGHT ABOUT ME! WE'RE OVER!" I walked out the driveway and into my car with tears streaming down my face.

And Jack was running over to me. I was about to drive but he started banging on my window.

"Y/n, please. I love you." I looked at him and a tear fell down my face. "I love you too." "Then please let me explain." Another tear fell and then is started the engine.

"No, I don't want you to."

~ Third persons P.O.V ~

Y/n started the car and drove away and Jack kicked the grass and shouted "FUCK!!"

He watched y/n drive away and just realised he lost the only good thing left in his life