[Hawaii And Horses] C.M.B

I couldn't go to Hawaii with the boys because I had multiple dance practices and competitions and I couldn't afford to miss them, so what Corbyn done to annoy me but also feel bad that I was there he would send me pictures and videos of him doing ...

I couldn't go to Hawaii with the boys because I had multiple dance practices and competitions and I couldn't afford to miss them, so what Corbyn done to annoy me but also feel bad that I was there he would send me pictures and videos of him doing stuff in Hawaii.

"Look at how clear this water is! Omg! It's CLEAR! I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE!" Corbyn was splashing through the water and jumping in and out of it just enjoying himself and I wish I was there with him but I couldn't.

As I was going through the Instagram, and he just posted himself with a horse so I decided to facetime here. "Hey corbone!" I shouted excited to see him. "Hey babe!"

We talked a lot about Hawaii and how my dancing was going and we were really missing each other and then the horse appeared back on his shoulder. And it nehed.

"Look at how sexy this horse is," He said stroking it and kissing it on the cheek and the horse rubbed his head on Corbyn's cheek.

I laughed and then Corbyn spoke. "Ya know what because you didn't come Hawaii with me and the boys I might cheat on you with this very sexy horse."

Then I laughed and decided to make a funny little comment. "Meh I don't think so you're not her type." Corbyn dropped his jaw and looked at you. "That's rude." I laughed and then "I mean I'm not wrong though am I?"

And then he hung up on me because I was and I quote "bullying him"