IMPORTANT NOTE!!!! / EPILOGUE!!!!

Now don't hate me when I say this but I'm gonna get straight to the point, I'm not going to continue this story. I'm really sorry if you wanted me to continue it is just that I've sorta lost interest in it and I don't want to keep dragging it along. I hope you all can understand, Thank you guys for all the support on this story. I'll be sure to write more stories that I hope you all will like as for now

BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!  (I'm leaving it up incase more people want to read it but I'm just not going to update anymore :( IM SUPER SORRY )

Here have this little short Epilogue to make up for it :3 The names I use in this little short story thing are from my 2 followers Rayen19 and Kathryne08 HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!! (@Rayen19 ,@Kathryne08)

"Where did she go...?" I asked slightly puzzled as to where the little girl went. "I'M RIGHT HERE!!!" She popped out of the snowbank behind me almost making me jump. "There's my little girl!" I smiled picking up the little girl. "Now where's your sister?" "I think she's hiding behind the tree." Rayen whispered into my ear. I nodded and tried to my footsteps quite as I trudged along in the snow. I approached the tree and saw a small figure standing behind it. Her dark brown little buns on the side of her head gave her away pretty easily. "Gotcha!" I laughed as I somewhat startled the girl. She jumped and turned around. "Aww c'mon you found me too quick!" Kathryne whined. "I'm sorry sweetie but its getting late we better head inside." They both frowned but agreed nonetheless. Strange. Rayne or Kathryne would usually put up a fit for leaving early but they seemed so well behaved today it almost freaks me out. They're more mischievous like they're father but tonight there was a different mood in the air it seemed. 

"Hey is everything alright?" I asked. "No..." Kathryne sighed as we walked along in the snow. "Mommy, when are we gonna meet daddy?" Rayne asked ever so sweetly. I froze in place, my heart felt a pinching pain and my body felt weak to the question. "I-I..." I began. They looked at me for an answer. I didn't know what to tell them. Memories came flooding back but I pushed them back out. Tears threatened to fall but I kept strong in the sake of my two daughters. "So what would you two like for dinner?" I said changing the topic entirely. "I had told you not to ask that..." Kathryne mumbled under her voice to Rayne. "No..No its not like that...Its just that when time comes you two will find out on your own." I started. "Somethings are just too painful to bring back." I said that more for myself but still trying to keep things suttle but probably failing miserably. We had reached our small cabin before you knew it, the girls rushed inside for hot coco. I placed the fire wood I was carrying earlier on the stack outside our door. Suddenly I felt a gust of wind coming from the woods. I stood up and began to walk back inside, it felt strange out here. Like I was being watched or something. I went back inside and the girls were already busy in the kitchen setting our the bowls and silverware. We ate our dinner like usual but the same feeling was lingering around. I was starting to freak out, I didn't want to scare the girls so I just sent them to bed earlier than usual. 

I need to sit down and just relax for minute. I thought to my self as I walked back up stairs to my room. I shut the door and slumped onto my bed. What's going on? I questioned myself. I turned over so I was lying on my back staring up at the ceiling. I took a deep sigh and let my eyes close. A shiver ran down my spine, the room felt immensely cooler than before. I opened my eyes and to my dismay it met icy blue ones. I sprung back up in shock. "Y-You..You're back?!" 

"Why wouldn't I be.." He said almost too innocently. "Because you left me....no cross that out...ABANDONED ME!" My blood began to boil and my hands turned into fists by my side. "I..I know..I did..." His eyes dropped to the floor. His silver hair practically glowing in the moonlight. He looked the same, the same Jack Frost I had met 7 years ago. "So why come back?" I questioned, wanting answers to his presence. "Did you really think I could live without not seeing you?" He asked, making eye contact once more. His eyes pierced through me. He sounded so different, he was acting so different. "Well what to you want?" I sounded more rude then I intentionally wanted to sound.