Friends? and Heartbreaks

"UGH! I HATE THEM BOTH! AGH!" I was so angry and frustrated at both of them. I normally don't get mad or angry but something just made me loose it.

"Hazel?" I heard a gentle voice call behind me.

" GO AWAY JACK!"

"Why did you get so mad?" He asked with an empty voice, no expression no clue or what exactly he is trying to say. Just a empty question.

I pause for a moment and my voice becomes less eager and harsh in fact it became hopeless and pathetic. "I don't like how you were flirting with my sister,and how everyone bugs me and asks me if your my boyfriend."

I heard silent footsteps and I could feel his cold breath piercing my right cheek. I look through the corner of my eyes and I see something I wasn't expecting. "I'm sorry." Thats l he says, nothing more Just waiting for me to spill out how much more I hate him. Because thats all I've said ever since we reached my sisters cabin. I feel guilty. "No,it's not your fault I was being too clingy."

"What do you mean?" He looks up as his bangs move from left to right covering parts of his eye. "Your the only person that I felt human towards, what I mean is your the only immortal or person my age that I've hung out with, my sister would just leave me a bowl of soup and spend the rest of her day outside alone. Your the only one that actually listened to what I said, in other words your my only real friend and I didn't want to loose you." I was almost out of breath but Jack moved in front of me. With one raised eyebrow. "Friend?"He emphasized friend as it echoed in my head. He was just my friend right? Well I guess not because of how we flirt with each other...pushing the limits of friends I guess. Theres an awkward silence but Jack still wants his answer. With curious and afraid eyes Jack waits for me to answer.

"Well isn't that what we are?" I ask apposing the question on him.

"I thought we were more than friends, that's what I was about to tell you earlier. But obviously thats clearly not how you feel! Even after all that. I can't believe I actually thought I actually had a chance with Cupid!" Jack's voice was rising and anger started to take over Jack. "How silly was I to think that you of all people would love me, but I'm just a kid to you all, I have no feelings right? Just like a cold hard rock. I SHOULD HAVE JUST DATED TOOTH WHILE I HAD THE CHANCE AT LEAST SHE WOULDN'T FRIEND ZONE ME AFTER KISSING ME! AT LEAST SHE WOULDN'T BE ASHAMED IF SOMEONE CALLED ME HER BOYFRIEND!"

It felt like billions of knives just stabbed me. I couldn't control myself I fell to my knees and began sobbing. It felt like someone grabbed my heart and threw it to the ground and stomped on it and then rip it up and gave it back to me. Everything seemed blurry and I felt helpless,weak,dead and my whole body ached. "I'm taking the book if you care you can join North and Gnome.I don't ever want to see you again" And with that he left.

-------(0~0)-------- ~~~~~~~~~~(-3-)~~~~~~~~ 😪

Heyyyyyyy wats up!? Omg guess what? We reached 256 reads ! Woot Woot! ✋Hi-5 ! Anyway sorry if its a short chapter but I was busy practicing for my first Highschool Christmas Concert!!!! 🙌🎩🎼🎶🎶🎷🎺 But anyway there will be another hopefully longer chapter coming soon so hold on to your sleighs cause it may take me a bit. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

-Wild Flower 🌸