Mixed Feelings and Punches

Hazel POV

"Well.........this is awkward."

I say with a blank face. I cam see a little blush creeping onto Jack's pale face. "At least no one saw." I nod in a agreement and walk backwards towards the door with and awkward smile. "Well uh I better check in with the rest."

"R-right." Is all I hear Jack say before I leave. I have no idea what happened back there but its not happening again. I don't know what got into me. That was suppose to be a simple kiss,not like we meant it or anything.

Then I bump into someone, I look up and see Tooth. "Oh, Tooth I was just coming to see how you and Bunny were doing."

She has a frown on her face and he speaks in a serious tone. "But I can't find Bunny anywhere. I've looked almost everywhere then I thought Bunny must be with you and Jack."

"He wasn't with me and Jack, where could he have gone."

"Maybe he had to go and check up how things where going in his warren. It's almost Easter so that would explain it."

"Yeah your right, he's probably in his warren. So how are the doves?"

"There doing alright, they just need some rest."

"Oh okay good, well I'm going to check up on how Sandy and North are doing." I say smiling out nowhere.

"Oh okay." I start walking down the stairs and reach the weaponry room and find North and Sandy playing with my arrows and using them as swords,jumping all around the room.

I fake cough so they notice I'm here.

"Ah, Hazel I see you came to check up on us." He says tucking the arrow behind his back and Sandy copies.

I give a small chuckle and get down to business. "So are all the arrows cleaned up and done?" I make a quick glance at the plies of arrows wrapped in red ribbons with bows on top.

Sandy nods his head with a smile and I reply with a smile. "Great thanks sooooooooooooooo muuuuuuch!" I say making North chuckle in his deep voice. Guessing cause I sound like a little kid sometimes.

After everyone left, I thought everyone left I found Jack looking around at paintings, random decorations and one of the little elves popped out of his hood looking a bit dizzy and tired. I couldn't help but laugh a little at the elf.

Jack finally noticed my presences and I walked over and picked up the little elf and he looked really tired and he fell asleep in my hands. "Aw thats so cute." I say in my girly voice. "Yeah, until they start electrocuting themselves." He says causally as if there's nothing wrong with that.

I look up at his face and it feels different.He still is looking at the elf but his ice blue eyes were visual and a strand of his silver locks fell to his eyes and I was so tempted to tuck it away.Then he looks up and in panic I dart my face to the elf sleeping sound asleep. I could tell he was still looking at me, his cold eyes piercing into me. He begins to speak until something cuts him off.

Bunny's voice sounds hollow and hurt, I don't know why or where he even came from. "I knew it. Why did I even trust you, you're an impossible person Jack." he walks up to Jack cutting me off. "IMPOSSIBLE!" I finally get a chance to speak up. "What do you mean Bunny, and where have you been?"

I ask trying to put power into my quiet voice. Jack just gave me a unsure look as if he doesn't know whats going on. Bunny just looks at me in anger and says. "STAY OUT OF THIS!" He says powerfully and turning back to Jack he pulls him up to his height using his hoodie. He mumbles something angrily at Jack and Jack's anger starts bubbling and he squirms away within seconds they start fighting and shouting.

Now its my turn for my anger to burn up. I get in and try and push away the two away but it was hopeless until something came crashing into my stomach, my body fell back and I was in a lot of pain it felt like all my organs were pushed into my spine and out my back. I slumped my head forward and had my arms around my stomach.

I wasn't sure who just punched me but both are being ridiculous. Before either of them spoke again my ego and anger took over me. "GET THE F*** OUT RIGHT NOW!" I can't believe those words even managed to slip my lips.

(._.) ~{•.•}~ --('_')-- [(o_o)] :{)

Heyyyyy I FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER DONE!!!! MY LYFE IS COMPLETE....lol no............i got like 3 more stories ......

Anyways like always I don't really have much to say but....HOlY COwS SCHoOL STaRtS SOooN!!!

I'm so exited and scared 😧😄

Comment 📝 Vote 👍👎 and if you have any questions about the chapter or just like asking questions then please do by all means, I'D love to hear! 👌❔❓

Byeeeee and Have a Spectacular day⭐☀☀🌈

-Wild Flower🌼