Nightmares and Closet Doors

Jacks POV

I never imagined Hazel to say anything like that. I could tell that she was in a lot of pain. Bunny took a deep sigh and left. That little piece of selfish fur needs to calm down. I wasn't quite sure if I should leave or help her. I decided to go and help her, I walked over and she didn't look up yet and her air was covering her face. I pull her brown curly hair aside like a curtain and peek in. I see her eyes look up instantly and the green orbs look like cat eyes in the dark. She pulls her head back up.

"What are you doing?!" I can see her face clearly now it was filled with anger and confusion.

"I was just checking if you were okay."

"Why do you care?" She says in a slightly angry mumble. "Cause I-" I was cut off by a loud noise. 'Dong,Dong,Dong'Dong'Dong'Dong'Dong,Dong,Dong'Dong'Dong'Dong. 12 times. I look up to a clock its 12 O'clock.

Hazel POV

The clock had rang 12 and my mood was on edge, I asked the with only one thing on my mind right now.

"What is going on?" I ask sternly. He pauses before speaking, but he just disappointed me even more with his answer. "Nothing." He says so surely.

"NOTHING? YEAH BUNNY AND YOU STARTED BEATING EACH OTHER UP FOR NO REASON!? I'M NOT STUPID JACK!NOW TELL ME THE TRUTH."

I grew furious with Jack and how he annoyed me with his answers.

"I told you nothing and you don't need to get mixed up in this!"

I stood up and I winced a bit in pain and grabbed my stomach, but surprisingly Jack held my left arm and helped me onto the nearby sofa. I still was determined to know, call me stubborn but I want to know.

"Tell me!?"

"I TOLD YOU U DON'T GET INVOLVED!" Jack was also started raising his voice which triggered more of my anger.

"WHY NOT?!"

"BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!"

"BUT WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME WHATS SO PERSONAL THAT COULD BE GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO THAT IS SO SECRETIVE?!"

"I TOLD YOU NO! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO STUBBORN!?"

"AGH! JUST FORGET IT! DONT EVEN TALK TO ME!" I stormed out and up to my bedroom and I jumped face first onto my bed stuffing my face into the pillow. I slowly fell asleep and something unpleasant started stirring in my head.

'I was sitting on my bed in my room, lights were off and there wasn't the slightest bit of noise. I walked over to where the door is suppose to be, but instead of a door there was just a wall. That's when I started to panic. I called for the only person I could think of.

"Jack.JACK? JACK!?" There was no answer to any of my calls. I started to frantically look for the door feeling every inch of the wall, but there was no door. Then I let my back slide down against the wall as I sat on the floor, I couldn't see my bed or even further than my feet. I closed my eyes and opened them again.

This time there was a door, with a light coming in from the bottom. A little hope fluttered in me until I heard clawing and scratching on the door. It was coming from the other side, and then red liquid came sliding beneath the door towards me.I started as it came closer and closer.

A scream startled me immensely and my breathing became heavier as I recognized the scream.Jack. Then something was hitting the door and a gap broke through and I saw razor sharp teeth pointy like mountains with blood covering them instead of snow. In the the "beast's" mouth was a piece of Jack's hoodie.