Love and Kidnap

( IM BACK GUYS :3 )

Story

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

I opened my eyes to Jack holding me as I snuggle into him. I lay there gazing at him. The sun was shining through the window and perfectly shining on Jack. He looked so amazing, his hair was glistening in the sun looking so shiny and sliver. I couldn't take my eyes of him. Just then Jack slightly shuffled,I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. The bed slightly shifted and I peeked open my eyes. Jack was sitting up brushing his hand through his hair. He looked over to me,he smiled and I smiled back.

"Morning beautiful." He said still looking at me with his icy blue eyes. I couldn't help but slightly blush. It was quite,but it was the good kind of quite. Jack doesn't normally act this way, so I feel a bit special inside.

"I'll be right back,I wanna go check on that snow leopard." He says as he gets up from his spot and out the door. I lay there on my back for a minute before I feel something crawl on my arm. I look down and open my mouth to scream but its covered by a very very hairy hand. I look up to see a hideous blue ish monster grinning. With his razor sharp teeth. More creatures climb through my now broken window after they smashed it with a brick and a note attached onto it. I struggle to break free from their grasp and try to yell for help but its no use its all a muffled blur.

They were all shapes and sizes, different colors and different variations. They snickered and laugh as they chanted. "We captured cupid,we captured love." Again and again as they tied me with ropes and tossed me into the sack. I was thrown onto what I'm guessing was snow with a familiar crunch.

------THRID PERSON POV---------

"Hey Hazel!" Jack called causally as he walked up the stairs to her room. He called again waiting for a response but nothing but silence was heard. He opened her door and he was shocked at the sight.The room was a mess, there was glass shattered and the window was broken

He called her name again but again nothing. Just then he noticed the brick and note. He read it and out he flew as fast as the wind could take him. He finally got to North's Workshop and bursted through the door. "Someone kidnapped Hazel!" Sandy and Bunny were playing a game of checkers but as soon as they heard Bunny stood up in frustration. "WHAT?!?" Jack handed him the note as Sandy went up to North's room to tell him.

North came running down the stairs as the yetis stared at them. "Get back to work! We got it under control." He spoke in a thick Russian accent. Bunny handed North the note as he read aloud.

"Dear Guardians,

I have captured cupid for my master plan and I hope you weren't planning to keep her because she is never coming back. I am not going to spoil much about my plans but I will say this. 'Be Prepared For A "New" Beginning! And A Great Memorable War."

Insincerely,

The Great Vernem VII"

"HOW COULD YOU LET THEM TAKE HER?!" Bunny shouted at Jack. "Oh here we go again. For your kind information Kangaroo I wasn't in the GOD DAMN ROOM WHEN THEY GOT HER!"

"Boys!Boys! Enough if ve are going to get her back ve are going to havf to work together and dis argument you two havf is not going to help!" North spoke in determination.

(Sorry just wanted to try and write in a Russian accent, I know I failed :/)

Jack and Bunny gave each other death glares as North sent the signal out for Tooth to come.

"Once Tooth gets her we will hold a meeting and figure out how to stop this new villain and get cupid back! Understood?" North pointed his finger at Jack and Bunny and walked away to get things ready for the Guardian Meeting.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry that was short but I'm back and writing so whatupp?!

Can't believe my story has over 800 reads :3. Can't you hear me screaming?

Anywayyys Idk what to really say but

1. Eyyyyy

2. I love Pizzia and Fanfiction

3. Is it possible to eat Nutella on Crackers??!