𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗘

They were finally happy, things were finally going their way, just like they deserved

They were finally happy, things were finally going their way, just like they deserved. She knew what she wanted and so did he. Now they just had to live their lives, together.

1 month later

Vanesa (9/29/20)
Zabdiel and I were headed to the little pet shop we had been at last month.

After almost two months after everything happened we both were finally happy. Not that we weren't happy before, but now we didn't have to worry about anything or anyone.

In this past month neither of us have run into Alejandro and I think that's the best thing for both him and us.

Even though things didn't end in the best way between me and him, he was still a very special person in my life and if anything he helped me find the one.

Today we were doing what we wanted to do one month ago. For this entire month Zabdiel has been dropping hints that he wanted the little cat we saw a month ago and we both finally agreed it was time.

We have taken things as slow but as fast as we could. I don't have the words to explain it.

I love Zabdiel so much it's crazy to think that if it weren't because he invited Alejandro to his birthday party almost a year ago I might have married the wrong guy.

Who would've thought that I was going to end up with the guy I met at a club asking for water? Who would've thought I would end up breaking the heart of a guy I have been with for four years? And who would've thought that almost a year later me and the guy I never thought I would end up with, were about to go and adopt our first pet together?

This was such a big thing for me because this was something I pictured doing with Alejandro. Something we never did, but that's okay because at the end I would rather do it with Zabdiel then anyone else.

Maybe, just maybe this was the way things had to go anyway. We just never know what life has in store for us, so how do I know that I wasn't supposed to meet Zabdiel that way? How do I know I wasn't supposed to fall in love with him?

I don't, but I do know that I love him, and that he came into my life to show me what it truly meant to live someone. Because no matter how much I want to deny it, Alejandro didn't teach me what love is, he just helped me find love, helped me understand when you don't love someone anymore, but he also taught me what not to do when that happens.

After all, he didn't deserve what I did to him, and nothing justifies what I did, but that doesn't mean I can't be happy. I just have to learn from it, learn why it was wrong, and hopefully one day I will be forgiven, by both of them.

"Estas lista nena?"

I didn't even realized the car had stopped when Zabdiel took me out of my thoughts.

I simply nodded as he went to open my door while smiling at me.

We walked in hand in hand and made our way to get the first step of living our future together.

____

"Zabdiel we are not naming him Christopher"

"But it's fitting."- Zabdiel said as he played with the kitty

"Zabdiel, enserio we have to find a name."- I said as I took our now new kitten into my hands

"Y yo también estoy hablando enserio nena. Además a Chris no- ya se! Appa"

"Como de Avatar?"- he nodded his head as he smiled

"I like that much better."- I said as I hugged Appa close to me

"Awe es como nuestro hijo ahora."

"Right porque es lo mismo"- I said slightly laughing

I couldn't have asked for anything better than him, Zabdiel was the best thing that has happened to me, even if it wasn't through all the right ways, he still is.

I love him and nothing can change that, nothing and no one that is.

Alejandro and I might never see are talk to each other again but I'm ready to move past that, however I'll never forget him, that'd be to cruel of me. But I won't let him hold me back of loving Zabdiel, not anymore.

"Nena?"

"Mande?"

"I love you"

I smiled before saying anything, yeah I'm definitely ready to leave that behind.

"Yo te amo mas."

The End

_______________________________and thats twenty-nine, it's taken me awhile to write this but finally i did it, i might make an epilogue later on but i'm still thinking about it, other than that i just wanted to say thank you to all of you for read...

and thats twenty-nine, it's taken me awhile to write this but finally i did it, i might make an epilogue later on but i'm still thinking about it, other than that i just wanted to say thank you to all of you for reading this story and for all your support towards it 🥺

however now that i have finished this story i'll have more time to work on my other stories but i'm still going to miss writing this one

i also wanted to thank everyone who voted and commented, your comments always made my day 🥺

but for the last time, at least here, i hope you guys liked it 🥺🥰