𝟮𝟭

They wouldn't see each other for two weeks

They wouldn't see each other for two weeks. In those two weeks could anything change in those two weeks? Could she finally make up her mind?

two weeks later

Zabdiel (6/8/20)
It's been two weeks, two weeks where I haven't seen her, I haven't heard her, I haven't had her in my arms, and two weeks of just missing her.

At this point all I wanted to do was see her or just hear her. Know she still wants me, that's all.

3 days later

Zabdiel (6/11/20)
I was currently in my living room writing when I heard a knock at the door. I got up expecting it to be the guys since they said they would come by to help me with something.

As soon as I opened the door I felt a pair of arms around me and I immediately knew who it was.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her as tight as I could without hurting her. I had missed the feeling of having her in my arms.

"Te extrañe tanto."- she whispered into my chest

"Yo mas."- I leaned down and gently kissed the top of her head and she then looked up at me and smiled

"Ven"- I went to take her hand but she stayed in place, I looked at her while I raised my eyebrow to show my confusion

"You forgot something."- I looked at her even more confused then before, she just smiled and got closer to me, she gently placed her hands on my cheeks and then, just as softly, place her lips on mine

I smiled as I felt her lips on mine for the first time in weeks, it felt as if we were experiencing our first kiss all over again. Experiencing her soft lips move in sync with mine and experiencing how she moved her hands from my cheeks to the back of my neck. Everything felt right at this moment. All I wanted to do was tell her, tell her how I felt but I was scared.

I was scared of making her feel pressured and causing her to be upset with me, I don't have time for us to get in an argument. I just can't risk it.

She slowly pulled away after it was becoming hard to breathe.

"Ahora si vamos."- she smiled and tried to make me walk with her but this time I stayed put and before she even turned around I picked her up, she shrieked as she laughed at the same time

"Zabdiel! I have legs you know."- she said as she turned her head to look at me, she had her bright smile that I missed so much

"I know."- I simply responded and started making my way to my room where I just wanted to cuddle with her until I fell asleep.

1 hour later

Vanesa and I were currently in my bed "watching" tv, truly we were just talking with the tv on for background noise. Vanesa was telling me about her trip and how most of the time she was alone. She said that Alejandro was usually at a meeting or dinner he had to attend, and when he was around he usually said he was tired.