𝟭𝟳

Their feelings for one and other grew as time went on

Their feelings for one and other grew as time went on. She didn't want to admit it and he just wanted everyone to know how happy she made him. As time went on he didn't think she would end it with Alejandro but she didn't even know what she wanted to do.

Vanesa (3/21/20)
I woke up to the sound of light breathing. I looked at who was causing those breaths and I couldn't help but smile. I had missed waking up in his clothes, I missed waking up and being able to admire how peaceful he looked, I just missed waking up next to him.

I just stayed there for awhile, drawing little shapes on his chest and listening to him breathe. Zabdiel didn't breathe very heavily, which made it a very pleasing sound.

A few minutes later I felt him tighten his grip around me, I stoped drawing on him because I didn't want to be the reason he woke up.

"Why'd you stop?"- Zabdiel startled me with his raspy voice

"No quería que desperté pero veo que no funciono."

"It felt nice."- I looked up at him to see him pouting which caused me to laugh, I started drawing on his chest again and he smiled

"Gracias."- he kissed the top of my head before closing his eyes again, soon after he fell asleep again, I slowly fell back asleep next to him as well

I definitely missed this.

3 weeks later

Vanesa (4/13/20)
It was now officially four months till the wedding. Alejandro and I have been planning everyday he's here and when he's at work I usually do some of the planning if I'm not working on school or if I'm not with Zabdiel.

Zabdiel and I haven't really been on the best terms, I mean we still hangout but a few days ago he brought up the wedding and we got into a little argument. The argument didn't end with us saying we shouldn't see each other anymore but it did make things awkward. He also stopped calling me "nena" which made me sad. I know that when he doesn't call me "nena" he's upset but it still hurt.

Our argument started because Zabdiel said I was putting to much time and effort into something that wasn't going to happen. I know Zabdiel was trying to get me to not marry Alejandro but his comment stressed me out because of how expensive things are.

I told him how he didn't know that and he got upset, thankfully we got past it and are okay, I guess. He sent me a text the next morning saying he was sorry and I said it was okay so hopefully everything really is fine.

_______________________________and that's seventeen, zabdiel and vanesa need to stop acting up :|, this was just a tiny update for what i really wanted to say so next update i promise will be better 🥺

and that's seventeen, zabdiel and vanesa need to stop acting up :|, this was just a tiny update for what i really wanted to say so next update i promise will be better 🥺

so um not long ago i purchased the cnco m&g for their tour but you know corona happened, and i ended up having a call with them but um richard called me love and i don't know how to act 🥺, i wish i wouldn't have been so nervous and shown them my drawing of zabdiel but i literally forgot all my spanish in that moment and i didn't know how to act 😔 also the picture came out so bad but i don't even care i just covered myself up 😂