𝟮𝟰

He had done everything he could but she could still not decide, he had one more shot before everything took a turn

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He had done everything he could but she could still not decide, he had one more shot before everything took a turn. What will she say, what will she do, will she finally put her happiness over everyone else's?

the night before the wedding

Vanesa (8/12/20)
It has been about a month since my bachelorette party, a month of sneaking around to see Zabdiel, a month trying to figure what I'm going to do tomorrow, a month where I have felt nothing but pressure.

Not from Zabdiel, he never pressured me into anything but te guys and somehow Alejandro. Since they found out Joel and Chris have been on my case to figure out what I'm going to do.

They say that they don't want Alejandro to get hurt but they also don't want one of their best friends to get hurt either. I understand that but it's all just been too much and everything has happened so fast.

One day I thought Alejandro was the love of my life and the next Zabdiel came into it to change everything.

One thing is for sure, Zabdiel came into my life for a reason, I don't know what reason that is exactly but I sure know there is one.

All day I've only thought about how happy Zabdiel makes me and just how right everything feels with him. And then there's Alejandro who has been there for me for the last four years.

I just want to make the right decision.

____

Zabdiel (8/12/20)
I have spent all night thinking about her, thinking about how tomorrow is my last chance. I couldn't help it but a few tears escaped my eyes and when I least do expected it I was bawling. Just the thought of losing her made me want to cry and now I might really only have one last chance.

I just want her to be happy and if that's with him I'll understand, at some point I'll understand, but not now.

Eight months ago I was just excited to be celebrating my birthday with my friends, but I never thought that I would meet her.

I never thought that I would end up having an affair with my friends fiancé. And I never thought that eight months later I would be crying over the fact that I might lose someone that isn't mine to begin with.

____

the morning of the wedding

Omniscient (8/13/20)
Vanesa had woken up at six thirty in the morning, Alejandro had been awake for about fifteen minutes before then, and Zabdiel, it was as if he never even fell asleep.

Alejandro and his groomsmen would be in another room while Vanesa and her bridesmaids would be in her room getting ready.

Once they were all ready the girls would leave with the guys while Vanesa waited for her father. Zabdiel knew this, Joel had told him. 

𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧-𝑧.𝑑.𝑗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें