𝟭𝟰

They both had revealed how they felt about each other, but was that going to stop her from continuing with her actual relationship? As time went by, not even she knew, but he was determined to make her see that he was who she needed, who she shoul...

They both had revealed how they felt about each other, but was that going to stop her from continuing with her actual relationship? As time went by, not even she knew, but he was determined to make her see that he was who she needed, who she should be with.

Zabdiel (2/22/20)
Usually Vanesa would wake up before me but today I ended up waking up early. I woke up with Vanesa in my arms and her blonde hair in my neck.

I took this as an opportunity to admire her beauty. Admire how her hair went in every direction and how her nose was slightly scrunched up and the way she hold on to my hand that was no her waist. She looked so peaceful, so perfect.

After a few minutes I got up to go to the kitchen, I wanted to surprise her. I wanted her to see how much I truly loved her, but without words just with actions.

I know that she still sees Alejandro as her comfort and well, her normal, but I wanted to show her just beyond that. I wanted to show her what I felt with her. I wanted her to see that spark, and if it takes me six months to show it to her then it will take me six months, Vanesa came into my life and made it better, made it brighter, she came into my life to complete a fantasy. The one where I see myself with a family, and I was going to prove this to her.

I had actually gone to the store a few days ago and bought a waffle maker. The day the guys caught us together Vanesa had mentioned how she preferred waffles because she could fill the little squares with syrup, which I found adorable.

20 minutes later

"Zabdiel?"

"Nena, estoy en la cocina."- I said as I smiled at myself wanting her to come to the kitchen already

"Mm huele rico."- she said with a smile on her fave as she sat by the island, I just smiled back at her as she saw me making the waffles

"Alguien se despertó temprano."

"Y alguien parece que necesita más tiempo en la cama."- I said as I raised my eyebrows towards her, she laughed and got down the island

"Te ayudo?"

"Gracias nena, pero yo lo quiero hacer por ti."

"Ándale Zabdiel, aunque sea déjame hacer algo."- she said while pouting, I couldn't help but look at her lip, every time she did that...

"Esta bien."- she then smiled and clapped her hands which had to be the cutest thing I'd ever see

"Okay, que hago?"

15 minutes later

We had finally finished cooking and we're currently eating.

"Zabdiel?"

"Si nena?"

"Gracias, por todo."- she smiled and took my hand in hers which caused me to smile

"No tienes nada que agradecer. Yo te hice una promesa y la cumpliré."- she smiled at me and put her head on my shoulder