𝟱

She is suppose to end things tonight, but will she? Will she be able to look at him and tell him that's she's engaged? Will she be able to tell him that she doesn't want him? She doesn't even know

Vanesa (12/24/20)
Today I'm going to tell Zabdiel the truth, and to say I'm nervous is an understatement. It was currently 5:45 and I had just gotten out of the shower. Meanwhile I was in the shower Alejandro went to the store real quick, I'm not sure what for. Zabdiel also texted me earlier today telling me he was excited to see me again. If only he knew.

____

Vanesa (12/24/19)
After about an hour I finally finished getting ready.

If I'm being honest, I'm even more nervous now

If I'm being honest, I'm even more nervous now. Alejandro came back from the store about fifteen minutes into me getting ready. I still don't understand how he hasn't noticed all my sneaking around. We have always trusted each other, he always goes on his trips alone no matter what, he says they're really boring and i wouldn't have anything to do anyway. He never asks me who I'm going to hang out even if I say I'm going with friends and I do the same. We both know most of each others friends so I guess that helps. However knowing Zabdiel is Alejandro's friend that I didn't know about makes me wonder, what other friends do I not know about?

Has he ever had the opportunity to cheat like I did? I know he would never because unlike me, Alejandro is loyal.

Ever since Zabdiel and I kissed I can't stop thinking about how I wasn't loyal to Alejandro. He has been there for me and done so much for me, yet I wasn't able to stay loyal to him. I know this makes me a terrible person but I also know that the only reason I feel so guilty is because I don't feel guilty about doing it, and that just makes me an even worst person.

Alejandro and I left at around 7:30, Zabdiel told us to be there at around 8 but we have always liked being a little bit early.

During our drive to Zabdiel's house I couldn't help but think about how Alejandro had the GPS on even though I could easily tell him how to get to Zabdiel's house. I could tell him when to turn and where to stop, I could tell him how far away we were and I could tell him that there was a faster way than what the GPS was telling him.