𝟭𝟴

He didn't have much time left, he needed to show her just how much he truly loved her, but how? How show her when she won't let herself see?

1 week later

Zabdiel (4/20/20)
Ever since Vanesa and I had our argument we haven't talked as much. I thought we were okay but it just hasn't been the same. I know that if I want to be with her that I need to fix things between us, so that's what I'm going to do.

I was currently outside her apartment, I was nervous because I didn't know how she would react. I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. When she opened the door she looked surprised.

"Zabdiel? Que haces aquí?"

"Yo vine a pedirte perdón."

"Perdón? Por que?"- I think this meant we really were good but it didn't matter

"Porque I didn't have to say those things to you. Y porque yo ya no quiero que estemos mal."

"Pero Zabdiel yo pensaba que estábamos bien."- she said in a confused tone, I looked at her and smiled

"Entonces me perdonas?"

"Claro que si Zabdiel."- she went on and hugged me, I couldn't help but hug her back, I will never get tired of saying how much I love her arms around me

"Ven."- she pulled me inside which took me by surprise by taking my hand and leading me inside

"Quieres algo?"

"Mm si..."

"Que quiere-"- I caught her off with my lips, that's all I wanted at the moment

"Why do you always do that?"- she asked after she pulled away, I just simply shrugged my arms while smiling at her

"No se, pero me gusta hacerlo."

"Sounds good to me."- she said before putting her lips on mine once again

a few days later

Zabdiel (4/24/20)
Vanesa and I have spent most of the week together. Really I've only gone home to get clothes and shower.

Vanesa mentioned how Alejandro has a two week business trip and that due to the wedding his next one will be longer as well.

I don't understand how they're still together and even about to get married when half the time he's away, and when he is here he is usually at work.

Alejandro and I met through Joel around five years ago. We never really hung out much because he's works with his father while I'm still in school.

I honestly had forgotten about him until I saw him at the store a few months ago, I was with Joel and he obviously recognized him. I invited him to my party but he never mentioned Vanesa or how they were dating.