𝟮𝟯

Her friends had something planned for her, she had no idea, but he knew

Her friends had something planned for her, she had no idea, but he knew. Another chance to get her to change her mind, he'll take it.

2 weeks later

Zabdiel (7/11/20)
I was currently getting ready to go out. I was going with the guys to...Vanesa's bachelorette party. Well not exactly, we're going to where they are hosting it but the guys don't know that I know that where we are going is the same place she'll be at tonight.

A few days ago Joel was on the phone with one of her friends and I overheard and I got the girls number. I told her that I thought she was my friends girlfriend and got information out of her.

It wasn't my proudest moment but it worked, and that's all that matters to me.

I then asked the guys if they wanted to go out and they all agreed, after I told them I would pay.

It was still worth it, Vanesa's wedding was only a month away and I needed to act fast, because if she gets married I don't think I could continue with what we have. And K don't want to lose what we have, I don't want to lose her.

1 hour later

We had finally arrived to the restaurant a few minutes ago and were getting seated and to my luck our table was right across hers.

____

Vanesa (7/11/20)
My friends had told me to get ready to go out today. They didn't tell me where they were taking me, just that I had to get ready.

Once they picked me up they took me to a restaurant. It was nice, they sat us down and so far everything was going well. I still had no idea what the occasion was but soon after one of my friends got something out of her purse.

They were throwing me a bachelorette's party. They explained to me how their plan was to have dinner and then we would be leaving on a part bus.

I was scared. However things were going well. we were waiting for the waiter to get our orders when all of a sudden my friends were going crazy over the guys that were being seated across our table. At the time I was looking down at the menu but when my friends kept telling me to look, I looked up, and my heart stopped for a second.

He was here.

He looked so good too, he looked up and our eyes locked. He smiled at me and then looked away.

"El que trae la chaqueta negra está...wow"- Zabdiel was with all of the guys, and my friend happened to be talking about Zabdiel, I couldn't say anything but I had so many emotions running through me that I think I might've given her a bad look

She didn't notice because she kept staring at them, then another one of my friends said something.

"Oye Vanesa, el de allí no es Joel?"- I knew he was there but I still looked to where she was staring and nodded my head