𝟮

She didn't know that the name Zabdiel would become really important in her life or why

She didn't know that the name Zabdiel would become really important in her life or why. She also didn't know that going to that party would change so many things in her life.

Vanesa (12/10/19)
Alejandro told me that his friends birthday would be on Friday, unfortunately he couldn't make it due to a business trip he was going on that same day.

He told me I should still go on his behave, that way I could still have fun and even forget about all the planning for a night. At first I didn't want to because I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to a guys birthday party when I didn't even know him but Alejandro convinced me by telling me he was friends with Christopher and Joel so I wouldn't have to be alone all night, as well as it would be an opportunity to meet new people.

He also mentioned that he had already asked Joel to pick me up to go to the party.

After thinking about it though, it did seem like a good idea to just forget about everything for a night and have fun, even if I only knew two people the whole night.

three days later

Vanesa (12/13/19)
The week had gone by so fast that I didn't even remember I was going to a party tonight. My day started off by dropping Alejandro off at the airport. I've never liked when he goes on business trips but it has gotten easier to say goodbye.

I then went to buy some groceries and run some errands I had to do. I got home at around 4:30. This gave me enough time to put everything away, take a shower, and get ready by 10 which is when I agreed with Joel to pick me up.

It was now 9:45 and I had just finished doing my hair. I just had to find a pair of shoes and I would be ready to go.

I was looking at myself in the mirror when I heard a knock at the door. I took another glance at myself before heading for the door.

"Hey! You look great

"Hey! You look great."- Joel said once he saw me.

"Gracias, tu también te vez bien."- I answered with a smile.

"Come in, Ale me dijo que te dijera que lo siente mucho que no pudiera venir."- I told Joel as we walked in my apartment.

"Si, it's too bad he couldn't come, you're still going to have fun though. I promise."