𝟮𝟴

Their relationship was becoming stronger as the time went on but certain people would still make things hard for them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Their relationship was becoming stronger as the time went on but certain people would still make things hard for them. How they overcome this will determine if they stay together or not.

1 week later

Zabdiel (8/29/20)
Vanesa and I had finally talked about her living situation. We talked about it a few days ago actually.

We were eating and we both started talking at the same time, she had asked if we could talk about something while I had asked her I could ask her a question. I let her ask first right away but she said it could wait, not wanting to I asked her what she thought about living with me and right away she smiled.

We both agreed that there was no point in waiting to do something that was happening right now.

And to some it might be too fast but to us it was just right and that's all that mattered.

Now there was just one more thing that had to be taken care of.

Making it "official".

Sure we both knew just how much we loved each other and we knew that without having to put a name on it but I think we would both like to take that step now. Or at least I would, I would like to be able to say that she was mine without any doubt, I would like to say I'm hers, and most of all I would like for us to be like before but without the sneaking around and having to be scared when we went out. I would like to take her on a date where we planned every detail to make sure we wouldn't see anyone we knew, I would like to finally be able to surprise her with something like that without any worries that's all.

Vanesa was currently taking a shower, we didn't have any plans for the day but felt like going out so we decided on going on a walk.

I think it would help the both of us get things of our minds and we could talk, talk about the things that have to be talked about.

As I waited for Vanesa I couldn't help but think about how different my life would be if Alejandro had gone to my party that day, if Vanesa had not gone alone, if she had told me how she really knew Alejandro.

I might have not found the love of my life if things had played out differently, because Vanesa is the love of my life, wrong or not she is the one I love and nothing can change that.

"En que piensas?"- my thoughts were interpreted by Vanesa who had just come out of the bathroom

I turned to look at her and for a few seconds just admired what I now had.

"En nada."- I shook my head as I smiled at her and giving her a quick kiss, I then left to the living room to give her time to change and soon after she came out and we were on our way out

____

Vanesa (8/29/20)
Zabdiel and I were currently on our way to a near by park when we past by a pet shop. It caught both of our attention as there was a big sign that said Now Opened, Come meet new friends!

𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧-𝑧.𝑑.𝑗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें