𝟭𝟬

What happens when Zabdiel's friends, who also happen to be Alejandro's friends, see them together? What will they do then?

Zabdiel (2/2/20)
The guys were waiting for us to answer, Richard and Erick were only concerned about the food but Joel and Christopher, they were concerned about something else and I knew exactly what it was.

"Ella solo vino de visita y-"

"Y le diste mis pancakes? Que bajo Zabdiel!"

"Zabdiel yo tenia habré!"- Erick and Richard said fake crying.

"Chicos todavía hay muchos. Pero yo creo que es mejor que me vaya-"

"Ya pa que? Si ya te comiste la comida."- Erick told her as he whined, this caused her to laugh

"Si verdad? Pero tengo cosas que hacer de todos modos, adiós."- with that she said goodbye to each of us, once she left I turned around to see Richard and Erick eating the rest of the pancakes and Christopher and Joel were looking at me.

"Que, que tengo o que?"

"Zabdiel si sabes que ella está comprometida verdad?"- that hurt

"Si por?"- I asked pretending to be unbothered

"Por que estaba en tu caso con tu hoodie comiendo pancakes-"

"Nuestros pancakes"- Richard and Erick said with a mouthful of pancakes

"Si eso. Pero esta no es la primera vez que los veo juntos-"

"Joel solo somos amigos, o que ella ya no puedo tener amigos?"

"Zabdiel te conozco tu no la vez como amiga."- this time Chris said in a serious tone

"Ustedes están locos, ya vengan a comer y dejen de dicer tonterías."- I said pretending to be annoyed, they made their way to the table shaking their heads but letting it go, but if only they knew

____

Vanesa (2/2/20)
When I heard the guy's voices I panicked, so I left. I knew that if I stayed they would've asked questions, why was I there, why was I eating at Zabdiel's house, and Joel, he would've asked why this is the second time he's seen us together. Everything just happened to fast. However I wouldn't change a thing.

____

Zabdiel (2/3/20
I haven't talked to Vanesa since yesterday, after the guys came by they didn't leave until around 1am and I texted Vanesa telling her I was sorry about what had happened but she didn't text back so I'm guessing she fell asleep.

So now I'm outside her door knocking...she really has me falling and I'm falling hard.

When she opened the door she looked happy at first but the her face quickly changed, as if she was scared.