𝟭𝟲

He was getting tired of being the one left to the side, tired of being the one getting her scraps of love, but was he going to let her go? Was he going to give up that easily?

1 week later

Zabdiel (3/20/20)
It has been a week since I last saw Vanesa, we have talked throughout the week but we haven't been able to see each other.

She called me yesterday to tell me that Alejandro's had told her that he had a business trip today so we could see each other once she dropped him off at the airport.

I was excited to see her today, but having to wait two weeks to see her and actually get to be with her has become so tiring. Every time we talk to each other on the phone she always ends up hanging up as soon as she hears the door, it's just not something I want to keep doing. But for her, for her I would do anything.

I was waiting for her to get here when I heard a knock at the door. I assumed it was her which made me smile but when I opened the door it wasn't her.

It was Miley.

"Hola Zabdiel."- she said as she invited herself in

Veo que tus amigos no están aquí hoy, que bueno!"

"Miley que haces aquí?"

"Yo solo vine a verte. Que no puedo visitar a mi amigo."

"Mira Miley, no quiero ser grosero pero yo estoy esperando a alguien."

"Y que te cuesta invitarme a ir con ustedes?"

"Miley yo no creo que eso sea una buena idea-"

"Porque? Joel me dijo que tú no tienes novia así que yo no veo el problema."

"El problema es que le creíste a Joel-"

"Entonces si tienes novia? De seguro es esa chica por la que me corriste verdad?"

"No, yo no tengo novia pero si tengo a alguien a quien yo quiero. Y no solo porque Joel siga metiéndose en mi vida amorosa la voy a dejar de querer a ella. Así que por favor ya veté."- As I turned to the door which I had left open the entire time, I saw her

She had a smile on her face. She knew I was talking about her but she still didn't move or say anything. And when I was going to say something Miley beat me to it.

"Claro, es ella verdad."

"Eso a ti no te debería de importar."