Chapter 153

After her parents left to visit Lily and James's new house in Godric's Hollow, Jenna went back upstairs into her room. She wanted to stop thinking about Sirius, but the harder she tried to get him out of her mind, the worse she felt.

What if he had actually thought that they had broken up? What if that was what he wanted?

That was the last thing Jenna wanted. It hadn't been even twenty-four hours since their fight and their split separation, but even so, she still missed him with all her heart.

The reason she hadn't gone to Lily and James's house with her parents was that she felt scared to meet Sirius. She was scared of his reaction.

What if he pushed her away? What if he actually wanted to split up?

When she thought back at their fight, Jenna realized how ridiculous they both have been. Even though Sirius was trying to talk Jenna out of it and she hated it, she realized now that it was only because he worried about her.

And even though Jenna was rather harsh on him, the only reason she refused to tell him about her mission was to keep him safe. Because like Dumbledore had told her, if he knew something about this, the Death Eaters would try to torture him for information.

Before Mr. and Mrs. Potter left that day to visit the newly wed couple, they double-checked on the protective enchantments around the house. Because no matter how much Jenna told them that she was going to be safe, they still worried, seeing as they weren't going to return back home until the next day, due to a mission.

So after they finally left and Jenna found herself alone in the enormous house, she went upstairs to her room and took out the wanted poster of Alecto Carrow which Dumbledore had given her the previous night.

Since that morning, Jenna had turned her hair back to her own original brown color and let it take its natural form, which turned out to be messier than what she used to let out.

When her mother had asked her why she wasn't turning it blue like always, Jenna only shrugged and said she had gotten tired of the weird colors and wanted to look this way for some while.

But the truth was something else.

     Changing her appearance to someone else might've been easy for Jenna, but to keep herself that way for a long time was the real trick. She wasn't sure how long she could hold her face like someone else's, so she changed her hair back to normal to save as much energy as she could for the real transformation.

So Jenna stood in front of her mirror and looked down at the picture of the grim looking woman for the hundredth time. With that, she finally looked at her reflection in the mirror before focusing and turning her face into Alecto Carrow's.

She felt a shiver run down her spine when she saw her new face in the mirror. Disgusted, not because of her feature, but because Jenna thought of all the people that woman had probably killed or tortured.

But before she could get overwhelmed by her emotions and allow her hair from changing color, Jenna shook her head off the matter. She had agreed to this. She had known what she was getting herself into. She didn't want to back out.

Dumbledore wanted all the information Jenna could get from Voldemort's side; whether it was the names of his followers, his future plans, or the things he had already done but had gone unnoticed by the Wizarding world.

Jenna knew how crucial this was for people on her side, and so she tried to put aside all her fears and so got to work.

She managed to hold her face as Alecto Carrow's for around an hour at first before it started to get painful and make her weak. She could feel all the energy get drawn from her. So she gave herself a long break before trying again.