CHAPTER TWELVE

THE DAY THAT WASN'T

WEDNESDAY, 8:15 AM

"Three days?" Allison asked in disbelief as she handed a cup of coffee to her siblings. The redhead muttered a small 'thanks' before taking a sip on it.

"That's what Five said." Luther answered as Bridget nodded in agreement, the spaceboy looked at her, "You knew?"

Bridget slowly nodded, "Yeah. And Vanya. Five told us when we're in her apartment. Vanya didn't believe him but I did. I even helped him fought Hazel and Cha Cha on Gimbel Brothers." She explained.

Diego looked at her in disbelief, "You're there too?" As the redhead nods her head once again.

"Why you didn't tell us?" Allison questioned her as she shrugged, "I don't know. Don't have the right timing, I guess. And besides, Five isn't here anymore. I don't know what to do."

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it." Klaus told them and sat down on the floor, "He just left out the part how soon."

"But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed but Five's a little..." Allison said as she put her finger to her mind and whistles.

Klaus chuckles, "Our little psycho."

"He was pretty convincing." Luther answers.

Bridget looked at her siblings, "Guys, come to think of it, Five's not gonna come back here if he's lying. It's all true, besides those lunatics wouldn't chasing him if those he said isn't true."

"That's why they were after him?" Diego asked and Bridget nodded, "Yeah."

"What Five did even see?" Allison asked, making Luther and Bridget shared a look but stayed silent.

Luther sighs, "Uh... Apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible." He clicks his tongue, "So... here's the plan. Uh, we go through Dad's research⸺"

His siblings gave him an incredulous look, "Wait, what?!"

"Hold on, hold on."

"Wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick."

"Hey! Hold up!"

Klaus stopped him and asked, "What actually happened the first time round?"

Luther and Bridget once again shared worried glances as Diego questioned them, or him, "Yeah. What are you not tellin' us? Come on, big boy, spit it out."

Luther stayed silent and looked at Bridget for support but she just shrugged as Luther sips into his drink and talk inaudible, "We died."

All his siblings looked at him in confusion, "What was that?"

Luther coughs, "I said, uh, we died." Making Diego, Allison, and Klaus widen their eyes.

Luther looked at Bridget for support as the redhead sighs before speaking, "We died. Five, well, he found all of our bodies. And a prosthetic eye in Luther's hand. He's trying to find the owner to solve the mystery upon it and... of course, save the world... I think."