CHAPTER SEVEN

EXTRAORDINARY

5 YEARS AGO...

"Trying to be supportive and cheerful for everyone but can't be pleased herself. Trying to be nice but her powers can caused people to die."

Bridget Hargreeves repeated the sentence once more as a grin forming onto her lips. Vanya, her sister, just published a book entitled "Extraordinary", revealing all the Hargreeves' dysfunctional family secrets. And instead of getting angry at her seventh sibling, like the other would react, she just laughed at it. Not caring enough.

"Oh, Vanya, my sister, you are one of a kind woman." The redhead let out a grin one more time, "Why should I get furious? It's the truth right there. All of it."

"You need help right there, old man?" Bridget inquired at her injured brother.

Five winced, "It's nothing. I've been through this a lot of times."

Bridget nodded and immediately snatched the first aid out of the boy's hands. Five glared at her, "What do you think you're doing?"

The redhead smirked, "Let me, bro. You said you've been through that a lot. But you know, you can't stitch up a wound and leaving all there bloody."

Five scoffs, "I know that."

The redhead just hummed in response as she pours the rubbing alcohol in a wipe and cleans the boy's bloody arm.

"How come you don't have a wound?" Five inquired at her as she smirks at him, "Well, I'm not the one fighting near that masked guys. You are."

Five just hummed in response but later grumbles, "Hurry up."

"Going somewhere?" Bridget asked as she also notices that Delores was still in the duffel bag.

"Yeah." Five simply answered as the redhead furrowed her eyebrow, "Where?" As she finishes cleaning Five's arm.

"None of your business."

She chuckles, "Hah. As far as I know, it's my business too 'cause I helped you to bring your Delores back. And protect her so she doesn't get hurt or at least, completely ruin."

Five sighs, "Fine. I'm going to investigate to that hospital we've gone yesterday."

"Oh?" Bridget inquired, "Can I come? Or help? Whatever."

"No. I don't need your help." Five huffed, "At least not now."

Bridget nodded but soon become confused when Five attempt to go out using the windows.

"Why the windows, Five?" She asked him as the boy just scoffs.

"None of your business."

She just laughed, "Au revoir, mon frére!" She waves at him, "Je t'aime!"

The boy looked at her, "Get out of my room." As Bridget just chuckled but nonetheless get out of the boy's room.