CHAPTER TWENTY

THE WHITE VIOLIN

The house continued to shake as the siblings got outside of their room. Bridget found her siblings and Pogo out in the hallway.

"Yo, what the hell is going on?" Diego questioned.

"Are those explosions coming f⸺"

Pogo cuts Klaus off, "Vanya." He answered, "We need to get to safety outside the Academy."

"Then we better go now!" Bridget told them as they all nods in agreement, "She's angry and her powers become stronger and stronger."

"Don't forget Mom!" Luther reminded his siblings as Bridget muttered a small 'yeah'.

Diego, Bridget, and Klaus started to run towards where Grace was recharging, "Mom! Mom!" But the pieces of the ceiling was starting to fall over as a multiple explosions come from each of their rooms. Seven explosions. Bridget's head was starting to ache as the thought of Vanya's anger towards the each of us.

"Where is she?" Diego questioned as they all checked the room where Grace possibly was.

"Mom!"

A large chunk fell on top of their heads as Bridget tried to burn them into pieces, "Get out! Get out now!" She shouted at them.

Klaus groans before standing up as Diego lost his consciousness. Klaus tried to wake his brother up but he couldn't. A pieces of ceiling was coming and Bridget didn't notice it, "Ah, shit!"

Suddenly, a hand pulled Klaus and Diego as Bridget gazes who's owner of the hand is. Her eyes waters, "Ben..."

"You need to get out there now." Ben told her as she quickly nodded. But there were more chunks falling as she slowly backwalked. Ben pulled her before she couldn't hold the pieces of ceiling anymore. "Thank you..."

Both Klaus and Bridget supports Diego as they all ran outside of the Academy. Ben followed them behind, "Come on. Come on, come on. Diego!"

Bridget, Klaus, and Diego escape through the fire exit as they all rushed to get out of the stairs. The building was badly shakes and cracking outside.

"You two okay?" Klaus asked the both of his siblings as they walked a little far away from the Academy to avoid getting hit by the falling bricks.

"Hey you two just saved my life." Diego told them as Klaus and Bridget shared a look, "Actually it was⸺" Bridget was cut off when Diego hugged the both of them.

Bridget's eyes widen as she saw something, "Shit. Mom. Mom!"

Both Bridget and Diego shouted at their Mom who was in the higher floor of the house as Grace smiled at them sadly and waves, "No! Mom! Mom! I'm going after you."

Bridget and Diego was gonna go after their mother as Klaus stopped them, "No! Diego! Bridget!"

Diego and Bridget just watched their mom who was blowing them a kiss goodbye as the Academy completely shattered. Bridget silently sobbed at their unfortunate mother. She didn't deserve this, even she's just an Android, she feels things and love them like a true person does.