CHAPTER SIX

RUN BOY RUN❞

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential without the client's consent, I simply can't help you." The doctor or Mister Lance told them.

They were all sitting in front of the doctor. Well, Klaus and Bridget pretend to be Five's parents to get some information about the prosthetic eye that can be a clue to the incoming apocalypse.

Five stood up, "Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." The boy angrily told the doctor.

"Well, that's not my problem."

Bridget stood up this time, "Is there anything we can do for you to give us a name? My⸺ Our son would personally like to return the prosthetic eye to its owner." She stayed calm even though she wants to burn the doctor to ashes.

"Sorry." The doctor apologizes, "Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so⸺"

The doctor didn't finish his sentence as Klaus cuts him off.

"And what about my consent?" Klaus blurted out, making the three of them look at him oddly.

"Excuse me?"

"Who gave you permission... to lay your hands... on my wife and son?" As he pointed the both Hargreeves.

"What?" Bridget, Five, and the doctor oddly asked him.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your wife and son." The doctor confirmed confusedly.

"Oh, really? Well, then how did my son get that swollen lip, then?"

"He doesn't have a swollen⸺"

Before the doctor could finish Klaus quickly stood up and strike on Five's lip. Now, Five really has a swollen lip. The three of them gasps in shock at the scenario, "Klaus!"

"And how my wife did get a slap mark on her beautiful face?"

And before anyone could react again, Klaus immediately slap Bridget on her face, "Fuck!" She exclaimed.

Klaus just slammed his hands on the table, "I want it. Name, please. Now."

"You're crazy." The doctor pointed out.

"Yeah, no shit." Bridget muttered as she held her cheek where the mark's forming.

Klaus chuckles, "You got no idea." He then notices a small glass ball on the table as he took it, "Peace on Earth, huh? That's so sweet." And he slammed it on his face, making the three gasped again.

Klaus groans in pain, "God, that hurt!"

The doctor immediately held the telephone to call help but was snatched by Klaus, "There's been an assault... in Mister Big's office, and we need security, now. Schnell!" And then hang up the telephone.

Bridget smirked, "Here's what gonna happen, doctor whatever your name is."

"It's... Lance."

Bridget chuckles, "In about sixty seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood and they're gonna wonder 'what the hell happened?' And we're gonna tell them that you... beat the shit out of us!"

Klaus slightly chuckles, "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. A little piece of chicken like you. Oh, my God, you're gonna get passed around like a... You're just⸺ You're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying."