CHAPTER THREE

WE ONLY SEE EACH OTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERAL❞

Bridget Hargreeves opened her eyes as she heard a familiar song. She knew the song was coming from Luther's room as the man had the largest vinyl amongst them. She smiled at the memory, their favorite song.

[Playing: I think we're alone now by Tiffany]

Children behave
That's what they say when we're together
And watch how you play
They don't understand and so we're

The red-headed girl stood up as she feels the beat. She dances to the rhythm of the melody as she hums along with it. Nostalgia hits her.

Running just as fast as we can
Holding onto one another hand
Trying to get away into the night
And then you put your arms around me
And we tumble to the ground and then you say

She jumps out of her bed as if she's a kid. As if they haven't grown up. She missed those times. As if nothing bad happened.

I think we're alone now
There doesn't seem to be anyone around
I think we're alone now
The beating of our hearts is the only sound

She let out a breath of happiness. She continued to dance along with the music. She just dances the problems away.

Suddenly, a sound of thunder interrupts all of them that causes them to stop dancing and look at the window to check the sky. Bridget sees an odd blue wave in the sky causing her to quickly run to the backyard. She sees the rest of the siblings are already there and looking at the atmosphere excluding Klaus.

"What is it?" Vanya asked as Bridget hold her hands.

"Don't get too close!" Allison told them as she pulled both of them back.

"Yeah, no shit!" Bridget exclaimed, "Are we gonna die? Are we gonna join dear old dad?" She said causing Allison to slightly smack her, "Ouch. Alright."

"Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly." Luther explained, "Either that or a black hole. One of the two."

"Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan." Diego sarcastically muttered to Luther.

"That's not a black hole, right. I mean it's blue. So, blue hole?" Bridget stated as her siblings gave her an incredulous look, "Fine. I'll shut up."

Suddenly, Klaus came out running with a fire extinguishers in her arms, "Out of the way!" He shouted before using the extinguisher at the sky. It failed so he just threw it in towards the blue wave.

"What's that gonna do?" Allison asked her brother, incredulously.

"I don't know! Do you have a better idea?" Klaus asked her back.

Before everyone can say anything, the electricity towards the blue wave was becoming strong.

"Woah, Woah, Woah!" Luther yelled, "Everyone gets behind me." He added before pushing everyone behind him, "Yeah, get behind us!" Diego added.

"I vote for running!" Klaus yelled out before running back to his siblings and attempting to run but was dragged back by Bridget.