Chapter 7 -Half naked pervert in my house.

First of all I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who is taking their time to read this story, I only uploaded chapter 6 and I have had an incredible response so I am pushing out chapter 7 as a reward to you guys for supporting me in this story and others I have written, you have made me so happy and to show you how grateful I am to you guys without further due here is chapter 7 I hope you guys love it {side note i pulled something in my back and all i want to do is sleep so i hope this chapter is OK and my -tiredness- doesn't seep in and make it boring} xx Peta

Dedication is to Rara Eve because she was my very first follower and i would just like to show her that i am grateful.

Chapter Seven

So to be honest I could only watch the first five minutes of Tyler before I was on the floor clutching my stomach in hysterics, it was by far the highlight of my day. After i came inside and sat down waiting for him he came into his room and straight to his tall boy and took out a shirt pulling it on over his head in a move so quick if you blinked you would surly miss it. Then with a scratch or two he sat in front of his ps4 turning it on, didn't take him long to realize the whole system had been reset, this was about the time I started laughing.

The first of many curse words coming out of his mouth made me put my hand over my mouth so he wouldn't hear me laughing. Then came the constant itching among more curse words, more than I thought he knew, he ripped off his shirt and tossed it aside still scratching like he was a scratchy and he was on the verge of winning the lottery, yelling down to Mrs B he asked her where his game was and if she or his brother had touched his ps4 and after she denied everything he lost it, throwing on more clothes he started ripping his room apart and grunting like a frustrated cave man while continuing his constant scratching and that's when I lost it, I couldn't stop myself and fell to the ground laughing so hard I fought for breathe. 

When I finally got up he was gone, shaking my head and smiling to myself I walked over to my iPod turning up the sound as high as possible, and dancing to fall out boys 'I don't care' in a total punk rocker way with my air guitar and all and i must say i am pretty good, especially when i chuck in the air drums, I'm the bomb digity!

After trying on several outfits and painting my nails I needed to get my hair done so I peeked out of my door and listened for dad, I know I know, I'm grounded blah blah blah but you cant keep me from a good party and away from Adam and I was running out of boredom patience.

Screw this whole month thing, dad would kill me if he found out I was going to sneak out but really, id rather die a quick death than a long one like id have to endure staying at home. I kind of see it as him starving me until I die. if I do die I hope Tyler's mafia mob take out dad too for killing me in the first place.

I tip-toed over to the bathroom and opened the door to a pervert that was too naked for my eyes to handle. Throwing my hand up to shield my eyes from any permanent damage i sighed. It took all of me not to shift into ninja mode and go all Red Foo on his but... or is that Kung Foo? Who cares Hayley hes half naked in your bathroom, say something.

"What the hell are you doing in my bathroom you loser?" Wow that's the best I've got? Okay then, moving on..

"Well Hales if you really want to know why I'm making you drool over my naked body its because my nana must have changed the laundry detergent and I'm allergic or something but no worries, until she figures it out i get to be your new house mate, now you can stare all you want." At that time i ripped my hand away from my eyes looking at him in disbelief as he just wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hardy har, please someone get this stand up comedian a chair." I crossed my arms across my chest not believing him, he just shrugged.

"Believe what you want princess but I'm not lieing, I am actually looking forward to late night movies in our jammies and painting each others nails while swooning over the beibs." I shook my head at him in disbelief, dream on buddy, even Adams not allowed to touch my feet.

"I knew you liked the beibs, you got that whole fever thing going on." I motioned to his hair that was hanging wet in his eyes, little droplets of water dripping down on the tops of his nose. i didn't move as he came closer a smirk on his face.

"Are you calling me hot Hales?" I purposefully looked him up and down slowly like I was trying to take him all in, slowly I lifted my hand up and with the lightest of touches I let the tips of my fingers glide their way up from his belly button all the way to his collarbone and he shivered slightly, i caught it even though he got it under control quickly, I reached up behind his neck and pulled him down to me so I could whisper in his ear, watching his eyes flutter shut as my breath fanned his ear.

"I wouldn't find you hot even if you were on fire." i pulled back and gave him a smirk of my own. His eyes were still shut but he was smiling mischievously.

"Oh Hales, I'm going to get you back for that, this means war, may the odds be ever in your favour." A quote he stole from my favourite movie's, the hunger games. He past me smirking like the idiot he is but not before turning to whisper in my ear, not that it had the same effect but that's beside the point...

"Remember Hales I'm only across the hall." Then he walked into Jake's empty room. Whatever, hes full of it.

"Haley I need to do my hair for the party move." Jake's voice almost made me jump but not from scaring me, from having the worst affect on my ears because hes Satan Jr.

"Go and use mom and dads bathroom, you girl." I shut the door in his face and locked it. Ah well, ladies first not morons.

After about ten minutes of him banging on the door I finally gave up trying to get my hair right and glared at the door, imagining lasers coming out of my eyes and burning a hole right through his head. "Okay fine, I'm coming Jesus Christ!" Turning back to the mirror I could see my face turning red with anger, what an ass hat.

Taking the bottle of baby powder from the cabinet below the sink i opened the back of the hair drier and poured in enough to make a decent mess but not actually blow up the device. Hes not the only one who uses it you know.

Putting everything back the way it was and cleaning up the powder I had dropped by accident I walked out of the bathroom with my tongue poked out at the both of them. suckers.

I quickly ran back to my room and grabbed my phone off the bed getting into the video mode, hitting record I crept back to the open bathroom door, Tyler and Jake were standing next to each other primping their hair, Jake was the first to pickup the blow dryer and lucky for me when he turned it on both him and Tyler were coated and it took all I had in me not to drop the phone and start laughing.

They just stood there looking at themselves in the mirror, their mouths gaping at their reflections.

"Hayley!" Jake growled. Spinning around I ran into my room and slammed the door locking it before he could get to me and pull my hair like the girl he is.

Well... I guess I am a dead person then... So why not go out with a bang. Smiling to myself I walked over and sat on my bed, logging into Facebook on my phone I uploaded the video and tagged Jake and Tyler in it so all their friends would see it, then I proceeded to upload it to YouTube and my twitter account.

Yep... I just signed my death warrant...

PetaMinter © 2015 sorry if its a bit short Xx-Peta