Chapter 10 -If i wanted to kiss you, you would know it.

Chapter ten

Ariving at my third party of the night one real evident thing stood out.

This was a party, a real one. The ones i usually went to were high school parties where teenagers drank warm beer from red plastic cups, where people wore 'normal' skanky clothes and still played spin the bottle and seven minutes in heaven.

This was a college party where young adults dressed in bikinis, lingerie and large bunny heads paired with a speedo. People walked around with really tall weirdly shaped cups with straws filled with the real alcohol they were serving up in the kitchen, vodka, tequila, rum, whiskey and even scotch all things i couldnt wait to try, a bunch of people sat at a table playing strip poker and beer pong, guys were being dared to streak and without shame they did. Officially the first naked guy i have ever seen had bigger boobs than me.

High school parties compared to this were like swimming in the shallow end of a pool. This is the deep end and I am not going home until I cannon ball right into the sucker!

"Come on, he's this way." Tyler locked his hand around my wrist dragging me through the crowd after him, not letting me get away this time.

"How's about you go find him and I go find the bathroom?" Tugging back my wrist he had no intention of giving back I looked up at him rolling my eyes. "If you don't let me go I will pee on your face." He looked a little disgusted before dropping my hand.

"Fine but if you leave again I won't care if you need to take a dump you will do it in your pants, got it?" Now it was my turn to be disgusted.

"Jesus Christ You paranoid freak I'm not going anywhere but thank you for putting such a graphic spin on our conversation!"

"Just don't go anywhere." He warned me again as I turned away and went in search of the bathroom, I really did need to go.

****

After washing my hands I opened the door stepping back as some drunk blonde practically fell through the door followed by her slightly less attractive loyal friend. They rushed to the toilet bowl and the blonde started to heave... That was my que to get the hell outta dodge.

Walking around the frat house searching for the boys I found my self in the kitchen downing shots like the champion I am, I was gonna drink this guy under the table.... Okay so maybe I didn't look for the boys I just headed straight for the fun part of the house, I said I wouldn't leave never said I wouldn't drink.

"Is that all you got buddy? Give me another!" The guy across from me was already drunk but he wanted to see how much I could take, eight shots later of whatever brown stuff they were giving up and he was hanging on to the table for support. Me, I was slurring my words, the room was spinning and my mind couldn't make sense of any thing rational anymore, yep I am drunk.

The brunette girl next to me filled up my shot glass again, howling into the air, I guess that's what people do at college, I've seen plenty of people doing it throughout the past twenty minutes that I have been here.

Picking up the shot glass I looked at the guy and nodded to his glass edging him to pick it up and down it. Picking it up slowly his hand shook sending a small bit slushing out over the side and down his hand, looking up at me as he raised the glass to his lips I could see the beads of sweat dripping down his face, tipping his head back he filled his mouth with the glasses contents.

He looked back down at the table where he sat his shot glass, coughing he spat out his regurgitated shot and started to heave I jumped back fast ducking behind the brunette for cover, lucky for her I didn't need it as he fell to his knees making a mess of the floor.

Eww.

A hand grabbed onto my shoulder from behind spinning me around.

"Where have you been?" Tyler asked me looking a tad bit stressed.

"Gah, are you my shadow or what?" I asked pushing his shoulder with my hand. He looked at me confused then grabbed my face in his hands bringing his face in close looking into my eyes. "Are you trying to kiss me? Cause you should know I have a very sexylicious boyfriend who I'm going to lose my v-card to as soon as you let me go." He pulled his face back staring at my like I just ran over his grandma with a boat.

"What!?" He practically yelled. What is with people thinking I gave it up years ago? I have self respect you know!

"Yes I'm a virgin, is that so hard to believe?!" A few people turned to look at me surprised.

"That's not what I was..."

"Here's your winnings." The brunette girl passed me a hand full of cash. I didn't even know this was a bet. Counting it quickly I found a hundred and fifteen bucks. Lucky I won, I wouldn't have been able to pay up if I had lost.

"Your betting now?"

"I guess I was, score don't you think?." I shoved the bills into my pocket as Tyler dragged me out the front and towards the car.

"What happened to telling your dad you were going to be good from now on? Do you call this good Hales?"

I did say that didn't i? Oh rutt.... I'll start tomorrow.

Practically being thrown into the front seat by Tyler I turn and look to the back seat where Jake was making out with the same blonde who puked her guts out earlier in the bathroom.

I burst out laughing, oh karma is too good!

Driving home I turned the radio on up high and started to dance and sing in my seat. Rolling my window down I reached out throwing up both of my hands and howling like the girl at the party had, the cold air blowing my hair everywhere.

Tyler grabbed the back of my jeans where my belt sat and pulled me back in.

"Can't take you anywhere." He mutters shaking his head and winding the window back up.

When we finally pull up to the house Tyler jumped out helping Jake and his new friend out then came around to grab me who by now was completely trashed, guess the shots were still getting into affect, I just keep getting more drunk as time goes on.

Reaching around my waist he pulled me from the car and up into his arms.

Faintly the need to smack him and tell him he was gross and not to touch me dulled in the back of my mind being over taken by the need of not wanting to walk or move at all so I just let him do all the hard labour.

When he walked into my room he practically threw me onto my bed and took off my shoes.

"Your a big meanie you know that right?" I asked moving the hair out of my face and settling into my fluffy pillow.

"Yes I did, your welcome." He went to walk out the door only to stop and look at me once more. "And believe me, if I wanted to kiss you, you would know it."

I don't know why but I smiled and that was the last thing I remembered before I drifted off into a deep sleep.

Sorry for taking so long guys, have had internet problems these last few weeks. Hope yous like this chapter!

PetaMinter © 2015