Chapter 8 -You have a sex life?

Chapter Eight

The video was a hit, not viral but definitely seen by most of the student body at our school, now all I had to do was sit back and count down my remaining hours of life... Worth every bit of whatever torture I am doomed to suffer before I take my inevitable last breath...

I wonder what Adam will say at my funeral...

'Hayley was loved, adored, admired, talented and was such an over achiever, she will be sorely missed, and I for one will miss our hot make out sessions, almost went all the way but she was a this rare species of girl called a virgin, but she was a laugh and she was beyond cute and I know that she will haunt people until their hair turns white and they rip their own teeth out with pliers and die a very bloody miserable death.'

Then he would glare at my dad, Jake and Tyler as they stared back at him in horror. Oh yes I like this version!

Grinning to myself like i just cured cancer i walked over to my vanity and started putting my makeup on singing to myself. Just as i had put on my mascara my phone started ringing to the sound of Ed Sheerans 'Thinking out loud' the tone that was set for when Adam was calling, feeling giddy i jumped to answer it since i haven't really talked to him all day.

"Hey babe, I am almost done, i will be out in about five okay?"

"Actually that's why I'm calling, i might be a little late."

"Oh okay that's fine, how longs a little late?"

"About twenty minutes? Had to stay behind and help dad close the bowling alley so I'm just gonna stop at home and have a shower."

"Yea okay i will sneak out and wait for you around the corner or something."

"Awesome but don't go for about fifteen minutes, I don't want you waiting out in the dark alone." Aww sweetie.

"Okay dad." I mocked his over protectiveness.

"For your sake you're glad I'm not your dad." He joked.

We hung up as i finished my makeup, i grabbed my phone and my bag, tossing it over my head so the strap was across my body. Crossing my room to my window i found myself cursing as my bedroom door fell open and dad was there staring at me with his cup of coffee.

"Trying to sneak out again?"

"Wha... no, i was just um making sure it was locked. all those crazy psychos in the world these days you know dad and i was just being a responsible teenager and making sure no freak comes in here and decapitates me while I'm sleeping... You know what they say, safety first and a girl can never be too safe... Yep I'm all about the safety..."

"Stop talking Hayley." He put his hand up shaking his head, i was totally busted.

"Oh god thank you." Glad he saved me from digging my grave deeper.

"I told you that you were grounded, no Adam and no car, what about all that is not making sense to you?"