Chapter 20 Towels are thin.. :/

I didn't have a chance to answer before Jake opened his door again interrupting us. Tyler headed off to the guest bedroom and i went back to bed.

Tyler Burke wants me to be his girlfriend? how do i even begin to comprehend that... what am i going to say?

I love spending time with him and tonight at the movies was amazing... And that kiss... It was out of this world... But at the same time i never thought of Tyler as a relationship guy so i don't think i even thought ahead about what would happen if we had feelings for each other... everything inside of me was screaming yes, say yes but my brain was reminding me of his track record, he doesn't date he hooks up, his longest relationship was probably three days... if that.

I should be giving him the benefit of the doubt. Who knows maybe he will change his ways with me... Great now i sound like a cheesy cliche novel... I cant think about this right now.

Rubbing my hands across my face my fingers lingered on my lips that were now swollen... how come when i was with Adam i never felt how i just did with Tyler? That's a good sign right?

Getting into bed i pulled my duvet up and around my shoulders freakishly aware of how cold it was now that i wasn't in a heated make out session with my next door neighbor. I let my body relax into the invitingly comfortable mattress, imagining i was on a fluffy cloud i closed my eyes and remembered our kiss before falling into a dreamless sleep.

*****************************************************

"You kissed him?" Becca gaped at me like kissing him was the most unimaginable thing she could have ever expected me to do.

"Well technically he kissed me." I forked a piece of lettuce on my plate and brought it to my mouth chewing slowly. We were at her mom's diner, since it was a weekend there wasn't really much to do in town during the day except study, work or hang out with friends and since i don't have a job that leaves sitting in Beccas' moms diner studying while Becca works.

"But you kissed him back right?" She asked before her mom called out to her to refill the salt and pepper shakers, Becca held up her index finger telling her mom to wait a second.

"I guess..." I mumbled as i stuffed some more lettuce into my mouth.

"Well you either did or you didn't, its a simple question Hayley." She probed.

"Yes i kissed him back."

"Is he a good kisser?" She asked and i nodded smiling. "Out of ten what would you rate it?" She asked again, excitement almost bursting from her.

"Eleven." Her smile exploded into the goofiest grin i had ever seen on her face.

"That's hot!" She squealed.

"But then he asked me to be his girlfriend." Becca's eyes went as wide as saucers.