Chapter 6 - Death by a sadistic kitty.

Chapter six.

"Hi, Mrs. B How are you?" Looking at me a bit surprised the woman hitched her thin framed glasses that were sliding down her narrow nose back up to her face she gently wiped her frail hands on her apron then reached out and touched my shoulder in a way that made me remind myself why I liked her. A few grey fly always buzzed about her pulled back bun hairdo and her eyes although sunken with her age were a steely blue, so clear they reminded me of crystals.

"Oh Hayley dear, I'm doing well. I haven't seen you around here lately, must be all that studying you are doing, keeping you busy my sweet child."

"Well Brown is a very demanding school, they only take the best. I miss our chats, how's Mr. B going? I hope his boss isn't working him too much these days.."

"Oh you know Mr B, always working his knuckles down to the bone, he would be lost without his job that stubborn husband of mine. How's your mother dear? I heard quite an argument the other night, I hope she's okay.." My smile faltered for a moment as I recalled what argument she was talking about.

"Oh no that, that was just Jake being a meanie to me, we had a little spit but moms fine, we are all happy campers over there."

"Oh well I'm glad to hear that, you and your family share something amazing." The only thing that comes anywhere close to amazing is that I share the same genes with satan Jnr. "it would be a shame to see anything hurt it... Anyway dear what can I help you with?" The sweetest smile I could muster etched itself across my face.

"Well the other day I lent Tyler my history notes and My assignment is due tomorrow so I was wondering if it wasn't too much trouble, if I could quickly grab them from his room?"

"Well I don't know he's very particular about people going into his room when he's not home..." She looked a little worried as she looked toward the stairs where his room awaited me.

"I've already asked him Mrs B he said it was fine, as long as I don't touch anything else he said." She was back to her happy self in a flash.

"Oh well if he said yes then I don't see a problem with it, go right on ahead dear, I will be in the kitchen making Mr B's favourite pumpkin pie if you need me." Walking past her and up the stairs stopping midway I turned back to her.

"Oh Yumm, I love pumpkin pie." I'd rather regurgitate my lunch and re eat that then go near a sniff of pumpkin. Continuing up the stairs I fought the urge to put my finger in my mouth as the next thing she said almost made me gag.

"Oh well maybe you could stay for dinner?"

"Umm I'd love to but, I'm actually allergic to pumpkin... Strange huh?" Taking two steps at a time I retreated away from the woman who was about to force feed me and made my way to Tyler's room.

And shocker!! Typical boys room with half naked women plastered on his wall, empty cans of 'monster' and about five pizza boxes left in a piled tower next to his tv which displayed the new GTO on pause, clothes covering the floor and dirty gym socks out on display making the room smell pungent and feet like, I had to hold my nose just to enter the most probably STD infected dungeon anyone had ever called a room. Tippy-toeing over to his tall boy I pulled the small bottle from my jacket pocket and begun sprinkling the contents all over his nice clean folded clothes, moving from draw to draw I covered it all.

Moving to his bed I took note that it was directly under the window that looks out to mine, he better keep his eyes to himself or I will cut them out with a cleaver.

Pulling back the already unmade bed covers I emptied what was left off my bottle and covered it back over jumping on it to help it set in, if you hadn't guessed it by now it was itching powder.. Yes I know it's cliche but I needed to do something and fast and the drug store was having a sale... Don't judge me.