Chapter 11 -Did you just call me a cow?

The crowd roared and cheered as I made my way down the cat walk, throwing a dazzling smile at my adorable fans, I posed with a hand on my hip and a flick of my hair.

Flash bulbs were popping all around me, snapping my picture to be cherished by all who would see. Turning I walked with so much grace back to the middle of the stage and held another pose, the crowd cheering in admiration and delight.

Smiling once more I spun for the last time then strutted my stuff down the rest of the catwalk.

The rush of cold water had me leaping up from my bed gasping for air from the skin prickling iciness of it. Looking up slightly I saw Tyler standing next to my bed.

"What the?" I asked shaking my hands of the water and pulling my now wet shirt away from the skin of my chest. "Tyler." I growled glaring at him.

"Time to wake up drunkie." Throwing something else at me the whole top of my body was covered in white fine powder... Flour. "That was for the hair drier."

Coughing and spitting up some flour I had caught in my mouth he started laughing at me. Growling I leaped from the bed at him only to fall to the floor when he stepped back.

Oh yes now I can feel the effects of last nights endeavours. My eyes felt like they had turned to goo and were slushing around behind my eye lids, my mouth tasted foul and dry like I hadn't drank any water in weeks, my body felt un-balanced like I was on a boat and my stomach felt empty but at the same time full of something vicious that needed to get out and my brain felt like it had changed from a squishy organ into a over grown rock that banged into each side of my skull causing me to hold my head in pain. I felt like death. This was so not worth a hundred and fifteen dollars!

Getting to my hands and knees I stayed close to the ground in fear of falling again. Ignoring the sound of chuckles I crawled to the bathroom slowly stopping every few seconds when I felt like my movement would trigger the ejection of my stomach demons.

I practically just sat in the bottom of the shower until the hot water ran out. Getting out and moving was easier, I strongly believe that showers are magical now.

Walking back into my room in just a towel I found a change of clothes laid out for me on the bed. Instantly my mind went to Tyler going through my underwear drawer and my eyebrows shot up in shock and then gladly sighing when I noticed that they were the only things missing from my ensemble. Walking across the room I went to my drawers and grabbed some out.

Getting dressed I made my way down stairs holding my stomach when I smelt something both delectable and disgusting cooking in the kitchen.

Turning in I found Tyler cooking up eggs on toast.

"Are you trying to poison me now?" Who knows what evil things go through his chestnut sized brain.

"Can you stop being a whiny little school girl and just appreciate my help." He flipped an egg.

"I never said I wanted your help and also I like being a whiny little school girl so go bite your bum." Crossing my arms on the bench I let my head lay on top, closing my sensitive eyes to take away some of the day's glare.

"What's so wrong with me helping you?"

"It's wrong because I don't like you, actually I don't hate you either, that would mean a actually gave a fudge about you, no I am indifferent. Plus I'm pretty sure your burning my eggs on purpose just to make sure my death certificate has a punch line for trusting you and wasting even a millisecond of my apparently my short lived life."

After trying to save my eggs frantically he finally gave up and threw the entire pan into the sink and turned on the faucet.

"Well since you are being all morbid and shit get your stuff and let's go." Pulling his keys from his pocket I groaned.

"Why should I go anywhere with you? You just tried to kill me and failed miserably so please tell me why I should trust your driving skills right now?"

"Because I'm hungry and you just made me burn our eggs." I was nowhere near in the mood for a casual sit down with this cyborg. I groaned again putting my head back on my arms.

"Why can't you just go home already?" I whined hating the fact that my own voice was hurting my head.

"Because thanks to you, my dear indifferent friend, I now can't touch anything in my room because of your not so sly trick that you thought was oh so funny." Looking up at him I was shocked, someone must have seen me.

"I found the drug store docket on your night stand when I was getting your clothes. You should really learn to hide evidence of your future crimes."

"Point taken." I told him fingering a frayed piece on my ripped skinny jeans.

"Now let's go, your buying me breakfast."

***

Pushing a piece of pancake around my plate I was debating weather or not I should attempt to eat it, if I ate it and puked all over the diner I am pretty sure I would never hear the end of it but if I didn't eat it then I might feel like crap all day... Gingerly I forked a small piece, bringing it to my lips.

The sweet smell of maple syrup made my taste buds dance while my stomach decided to growl the feeling of sickness coming in strong for a minute then going away again.

Daringly I ate it, slow at first then all at once, I waited, paying close attention to my bodies reactions, I took another piece and ate that then waited. Slightly I felt the sickness become less sickening and dove right into the rest of my meal, demolishing it in a matter of minutes.

"You eat like a cow, if you choke don't expect me to save you." Tyler continues to eat his French toast and sausages.

"Did you just call me a cow?" I asked chewing as bits of slobbery pancake fell to the table. Tyler looked at me then down at my escapees on the table.

"Nice." He stated sarcastically. "I didn't say you were a cow I said you eat like a cow but even cows can keep their food in their mouths, your like a baby who spits the food back." Shrugging my shoulders I spat the rest of my pancake out on his plate. Frustrated he sighed and put his knife and fork down and pushing away his plate. Placing his elbows on the table he clasped his hands together and looked at me.

"Oopsie." I shoved another piece of pancake in my mouth, chewing hard and 'cow' like just to bug him further.

Quickly reaching over he snatched up my last pancake, shoving the entire thing in his mouth as I protested. He just smiled and In between chews. "Oopsie."

"One of these days I will stab you in the eye with a fork." I pointed my fork at him threateningly.

Can't remember the last time I started my day off with a death threat.