Chapter 12 -Crash and burn.

Chapter twelve.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" I crossed my arms across my chest in disapproval.

"Oh come on it's not like I'm asking you to pull the pope, you owe me remember."

"The only thing I owe you is a slap in the head. Allison Wolff, really? You couldn't pick anyone with lower standards like I don't know... A rattle snake? What makes you think you're even her type?"

"I'm everyone's type." I scoffed at him shaking my head again. "Come on, she's been doing that thing you chicks do and ignoring me like it will make me want her more." He rolled his eyes looking over at her than back at me.

"Must be working since u came to me for help." Now he scoffed.

"I don't want to marry her I just wanna bang her." Oh wow... What an insensitive little muppet he is!

"Fine, but after this I don't owe you crap and we can go back to the sane world where I'm awesome and you're still a douche bag who can't pull chicks." Putting two fingers up he made the cross symbol like he was repelling me.

Rolling my eyes I slid out of the diner booth, straightening out my clothes I walked over to the angel like red head over in a corner booth with her friends.

"Hey Allison." I greeted as she looked up at me with a glowing smile her two friends looking to me as well..

I may be female but I can definitely appreciate beauty when I see it and Allison was all beauty with her light red hair that flowed freely in loose beach curls around her shoulders, framing the delicate features of her face, her eyes were a glistening green, the kind every one envies, her pink lip gloss made a perfect match against her pale flawless skin and her body was one I wish I had.

"Oh hey Haley, we were just talking about performance night coming up, you're in it right?"

"Yeah I am, are any of you?" They all laughed.

Alison's friend who was a petite blonde answered me first.

"Please, the talent between the three of us wouldn't be able to fill a bottle-top, we would completely embarrass our selfs." So Allison does have a flaw... Somehow that made me feel less inadequate.

"Oh no thats a shame, you three would have been great!" i offered polightly.

"You can have our spot light you're amazing." Allisons other blonde friend told me. her fingertips brushing a loose strand behind her ears.

"Thankyou." i smiled. "Hey Allison, do you see that guy over there?" i pointed back at Tyler who was looking a bit impatient drumming his fingers on the table and glaring at me.

"Yeah thats Tyler Burke, who doesnt know him?" Allison quickly looked away when their eyes met.

"I know right he is super hot!" One of the blondes gushed before Allison kicked her leg underneith the table.

"What about him?" Allison asked picking at her green salad on her plate.

"Well he is like so into you and he asked me to ask you if you would go on a date with him?" her eyes snapped up to meet her friends shocked faces and then to mine.

"Tell that Jerk that there is absolutly no way that i would ever be caught dead with his species and that i hope he chokes on his curly fries and dies of high colesterol!"

"I knew there was a reason i liked you. will do, you girls enjoy your lunch, we should hang out some time, just call me you have my number." smiling we all said good bye then i returned to Tyler.