[Blurb]

Katie Buffett got mollycoddled her entire life. Blessed with dotting rich parents, an ardent friend who she cherished more than her life. She got everything she ever asked for but never took advantage of that reality. Perfect B-student with her life goals already fixed up.

Even in High School, she got that aura that people wanted to be her friend but were scared of the trouble which tagged along with that friendship. Some call her a spoiled brat, some troublemaker, or some delinquent and the list goes on, but she is just a teen living her life to the fullest.

Katie: Don't flatter me now Author will you? Haha! I know I am such a grace.

Author: Indeed! But let me complete my words first Katie, then we will decide. Hehe...

But what will happen when she will be asked to leave her already planned out life and thrown into complete mayhem where she will have to start from square one?

Katie: WTF? Why? Hey, I am just perfect here and I have already planned my life just ideally. You don't have to play with my life, go find someone else's. Shoo away now.

Author: First of all, Language sweetie and life is not that easy peasy lemon squeezy, honey, but I promise this will all be worth it.

Katie: I was just saying where is the food because I am agitated and do not drag me off-topic, so I was saying...

Author: Stop it now and let me complete it.

Katie: Whatever!! *eye rolling* and *killing author in mind*

Well, life, my friend is one hell of a player. So, why don't you guys join Katie on her journey to see where it will lead her; most probably to new troubles and experiences but in the last, all of it will be just remarkable and worth it.

Katie: Life or you? Hate you!

Author: You will thank me one day. *heavy sighs*

***

Are you guys in?

So let the journey begin...

Katie: I AM SOO NOT IN

Author: Stop yelling and grow up!

Katie: No, first tell me what you are going to do with my beloved life?

Author: I am not answering it yet, time will do and for god's sake shut up for now.

***

C O P Y R I G H T

Yuvi(2020), ©All rights reserved

***

I do not own any of the pictures and videos that are used in this book. It is just for your convenience and to give a better view of things.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of my fascination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

This is my first book and I have written it at a young age, so the experience and facts shown in the book can be biased accordingly. It somehow represents my views about things, but it might not be actually true in every case, so it would be nice if you just read this book as a work of fiction, and do not form biased views on the context of this book.

Even, I myself disagree with some facts I had stated now that I had experienced otherwise. It's just a fun and dramatic journey I tried to write down. So read it just for having a nice time.

Thank you!