Chapter 24.

Naina.

Enjoy reading ♥️

Enjoy reading ♥️

Parking the car into the porch he went inside the house. His whole body was aching as it was very tiering day in office. He just wanted to hit the bed and take rest as much as he can. It was already very late and the whole house was daunting in the silence.

As soon as he entered inside the house a staff came in front of him asking him if he need something.

"It's okay...I don't want anything." He said dismissing her.

"By the way where is everyone!?" She turned to go when he asked.

"Anisha mam is in her room and Naina..." She was suddenly cut off by a voice from behind.

"Bhai...." He turned only to find Anisha standing in her night suit.

"Do you know what's the time!?" She said to Abhay gesturing the maid to leave.

"Sorry princess, there were lots of work in office." Abhay answered sitting languidly on the couch.

"Do you want to warm up the dinner for you." She asked making him nod head in no.

"I am tired just wanted to sleep." He said with eyes closed and head placed on the back of the couch.

Anisha sighed and reached towards his hair which was now a bit disheveled. As soon as she started moving her fingers in his hair the creases of stress started to disappear from his forehead.

"It's not needed princess..." Abhay mumbled with eyes still closed.

When she didn't stopped he held her hands saying, "Go and take rest I am okay."

"You too." She said making him stand up on his legs.

They both turned to go into their respective rooms when Abhay asked out of nowhere making Anisha step halt for a moment.

"Is Naina asleep!?" Anisha wasn't able to move for some moments. Abhay felt his heart skip a beat and next moment it started beating breaking all its previous record. Moving forward he made Anisha turn toward him holding her by her elbows.

"Answer me, Anisha" He said looking dead serious at her. Anisha wasn't able to look at him. She could sense the tension growing around them. And that's why she decided to let go the topic for now.

"Bhai we can talk about it tomorrow...you should go to your roo.." She wasn't able to complete her sentence when Abhay left her before climbing the stairs.

Anisha clicked her tongue. She very well knows what is coming next but she can't help it. It was going to happen and no one can do anything in it.

She also climbed upstairs and made way to Naina's room. The door was widely open and the sound of footsteps were coming from inside.

Peeking inside she found Abhay walking hastily here and there calling Naina as if she is going to appear from nowhere.