Chapter 22.

Naina.

Enjoy reading❤

Enjoy reading❤

A loud sound of ring started echoing in the huge room, making the form sleeping on the bed groan in annoyance. He stretch out his hand to turn the alarm of but it went silent on its own. Heaving a relived sigh he again went back to sleep.

But his contentment was short-lived as the ring again started piercing through his eardrum. Annoyed he sat up on the bed that he when he realised that it wasn't the alarm clock, it was his phone's ring.

He frowned looking at the clock it was almost midnight then who was calling him at this hour. Reaching towards the nightstand he grabbed his phone. His heartbeat grew louder and faster looking at the caller ID.

With thumping heart swiped up and pressed the phone on his ear mumbling a small 'Hello'.

"Where!?" He questioned on something said by the person on other side.

"You sure, it was her!?" He asked calmly contradictory to his mind which was a turmoil right now.

"Okay, sent me the pictures. But don't let anyone else know about it right now." Instructing the person on the line he hunged up the call.

Not even a moment later there was a beep on his phone indicating that he has got a message. Taking a sharp breath in he again swiped up and downloaded the photographs sent by one of his man.

Relief washed over him looking at her bright smiling face but a frown appeared on his face when he realised whom she was smiling at. He felt the leg beneath his feet slipped from its place.

'What is she doing with him!?' He thought looking at the person sitting beside her.

"Hold on for a little more, I am coming." He mumbled under his breath, talking to the photograph in his phone.

"What!?" Anisha shrieked looking at Naina with wide eyes as if she had grown some horn on her head.

"Don't look at me like that, you're making me nervous." Naina joked.

"Stop joking, I am serious." Anisha threw the cushion on her which she caught easily.

"I am not joking yaar, what have I told you is true." She said trying to make her understand.

"That's why I am mad at you. Seriously I mean who the hell fights on their date." She was annoyed to no bounds.

She was so exited about the date. She wanted them to get closer to each other, to know each other more, but whatever happened was totally opposite of her expectation.

Anisha never expected them to behave so childishly. She wanted to hit her head after listening what happened there from Naina.

"Hey, it wasn't fight we were just discussing things.."