Chapter 15.

Virat.

Enjoy reading ♥️

Enjoy reading ♥️

He was sleeping when the bright light of sun pierce through his eyes. He groaned and turned his face to other side. After spending a sleepless night sleep took over him at dawn.

"Hey Virat, get up you sleepy head. It's already eight." Anita said putting the curtains aside.

It was unusual for Virat sleeping late in the morning. He was always an early riser. And it is him who wakes everyone up in the morning.

Finding no response from him she frowned moved towards his bed. It was very strange of him.

He was sleeping on his stomach. His face was hidden with the pillow. She reached forward and put the pillow aside.

"What happened??" She shocked his shoulder and added," are you alright!?"

"Yeah mom I am fine. Just two minutes." He said in his sleepy voice.

"What happened to my son?? Aren't you feeling well.?" She asked sitting beside him and moving her fingers in his hair.

Leaning in her touch he moved closer to his mother and placed his head in her lap. She smiled at her son's childishness.

After sometime he got up and made his way towards washroom when Anita stopped him by holding his hands. She made him sit in front of her.

"Tell me what happened to you.?" She asked in a serious tone.

"Mom there is nothing" He shrugged.

"They what is wrong with your eyes? And you didn't even woke up early." She wasn't convinced.

"Yesterday I was having headache and that is why I wasn't able to sleep properly amd end up sleeping this late. That's it." He explained the reason.

"You sure??" She asked still not convinced.

"More than sure my dear mama." He said standing up from the bed.

"Okay, go freshen up breakfast is ready. Hurry up." She said.

"Yes Mam." He said and moved toward washroom kissing his mother's cheeks.

After taking a quick shower he changed himself in some fresh pair of clothes. Grabbing his wallet, phone and other necessities he made his way towards the dinning table when his phone beeped.

He looked at the message. It was from Abhay.

"Why are you standing there Virat!? Come have your breakfast." Anita said looking at him who was busy in his phone.

"Leave that creature for a while... at least eat your food in peace." He chuckled at his mother's remark.

"Mom it was Abhay. He wants me to met him before heading to office." He said.