Chapter 13.

Naina.

Enjoy reading ♥️

Enjoy reading ♥️

She don't know how she reached there. The news of Abhay's accident turned her mind upside down. She wasn't thinking straight. Her mind was total turmoil.

Tears were flowing from her eyes like a perennial river. And she didn't even realized it. The only thing mattered to her right now is Abhay's well being.

Reaching at the hospital she was running as if her legs have their own mind. She was praying for his well being. She don't want him to be hurt and that also because of her.

She stopped when her eyes fell on a familiar form of Virat. He was sitting on a chair with Anisha beside him.

Wiping her tears with her hands she came closer to them. They both looked towards her.

Virat's features were tensed while Anisha's eyes were all swelled of crying. She felt a pang of hurt looking at her face. It was all because of her. If only she was brave enough all this won't be happen ever.

She reached forward to touch Anisha's cheeks which were tear stained. Anisha engulfed her in a hug and tears once again started forming in her eyes.

She patted her back in the hope that it will soothe her pain and make her feel relax. She looked at Virat who was looking at Anisha with a painful expression on his face. He was hurt watching her crying.

"It's okay...dear he'll be fine." Naina said caressing her head when Anisha's sob died down.

Anisha nodded backing away, wiping her tears of.

"He didn't woke up since last night.. Naina. I am scared if something happen to him what I am gonna do." She said looking at Naina, there was pain in her voice.

"Nothing is gonna happen to her. Doctors said that he is out of the danger. There is nothing to worry it wasn't a major accident. He is sleeping under the influence of medicines." Virat explained this for nth time but Anisha was not at all ready to believe him.

"You are lying." said Anisha.

"Why would he lie Anisha. Trust God. Everything will be alright." Naina said hugging her sideways.

Doctor came and Virat went with him leaving Naina and Anisha there alone. Anisha took her previous seat and Naina also sat beside her.

"Bhai knows about you living there!?" Asked Anisha out of nowhere making Naina tensed.

There were silence for some time. When Anisha again said.

"I know Naina that it is hard for you. I can't even imagine your pain.
But you have to move on na, today or tomorrow. If you won't leave your past in the past, it will destroy your future.

Naina I know that I am no one to tell you this but still I want to tell you that please Naina stop cheating on your future with your past, it's over."